• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Video Game Character Crushes

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Come on, admit it; everyone's had a crush on a video game character at one point or another. Whether it's Lara Croft from the old Tomb Raider games in all her pixely goodness, or even the more generic choice of Princess Peach from the Super Mario games. Post any of your, if not multiple, video game character crushes below. I'm interested to see everyone's choices.

Mine would have to be Medli from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Don't ask me why I find this girl-bird hybrid adorable, I just do :confused:
250px-Medli_The_Wind_Waker_HD.png

M

MrKorrenian

Zelda from Twilight Princess. Theres probably more, I just can't think of any at the moment.

If League of Legends champions count : Katarina, and MissFortune ( The Mafia skin particularly)

Reactions: dq

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Zelda from Twilight Princess. Theres probably more, I just can't think of any at the moment.

If League of Legends champions count : Katarina, and MissFortune ( The Mafia skin particularly)
Only if it's Katarina in the Kitty Cat skin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci