• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valleyside University V2!

Like :)

• Do you like??

• Nah.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
>> Hello! <<
Welcome to Valleyside University V2!, the Minecraft Survival Games map specifically designed for PvP action within a mountain-encircled college town. Bring your battle to the library, dorms, classrooms, and even the football stadium as you take on 23 foes to become the lone victor. We hope you enjoy your time at Valleyside...
- Josh/lil_josh/knowledeguy/SwiftarrowYT/Pvpking45.
Since some of the biggish youtubers have said about maps that need to be revamped (Goldellipse) ect... We now have thought about this, and we are putting a lot of effort into building this we have nearly finished this build.
Valley-Side University V2!
Me and knowledeguy are the Owners of this build. And the other help out with ideas and building this project.
All together we are called "The Revampers"!

We try and "Revamp" all maps that haven't been for a long time! :)

>> Some Details About the Map <<
- Many open areas to PvP freely.
- Suited for 24 players
- 250 block radius
- Chest locations vary in difficulty to find
- Many clues, secrets, traps to make gameplay more interesting
- In the V2 Update we have added
- New spawn
- New blocks
- New Chest!
- And More!

Any way besides that we are adding a lot more to this build! It has taken a little while so i hope you people like it i will post 2 Preview screenshot in the attachments of the "Spawn" and something else. Just for a "Little" Preview!

Enjoy!

Kind Regards
lil_josh

Attachments

Last edited:

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank you guys so much! Well i have asked lovelights for the permission he just needs to respond!
Thanks guys for voting and all your support on this project! I will tell you guys if lovelights has given me permissions.

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
Guys sorry about the spawn photo some reason the spawn won't upload xD But i soon will make a video about it on my channel.
Joshfrost1000HD

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
the footy field looks exactly the same except you added some vines on the goal posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci