• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Towers of Azarac [20% Done]

Does this map look good so far?

• Yes [Please put why, so we know what to keep]

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No [Please put why, so we can improve it]

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Omri

Career
Reaction score
You know why EVERYONE hates Demons breeze...
because u die in like 2 seconds from lava but here it's just to much :(

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
You know why EVERYONE hates Demons breeze...
because u die in like 2 seconds from lava but here it's just to much :(
Noted ;3 It seems there are a few comments re: too much lava, I will reduce the amount by around 25-50% :)

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Yeah you showed me this, it's an original concept but I must agree with others that you need more land on your map, but I'm sure that's all in the making still since its 40%. I like the theme and I think this could be great when finished.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Yeah you showed me this, it's an original concept but I must agree with others that you need more land on your map, but I'm sure that's all in the making still since its 40%. I like the theme and I think this could be great when finished.
Lava=Lag sorry
:3 Ive just spent the last One and a half hours reducing the lava Quantity in the Earth and Water Sections, I will also reduce the Amount in the Fire section considerably, I don't want to edit too much of the Air section because it is supposed to be really broken up, I have also removed 90% of the Base-Lava and switched it to another less lag causing Block :).

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Updated:
Changes made so far:
-Removed LARGE quantities of Lava: 13 Layers of lava removed + Land size increased in Earth and Water considerably, Land Size increased in Fire, reasonably, Air Land Size increased a little.
- Removed a "Chamber" to rebuild it.
- Updated Images
Any opinions will be taken into account :) So please give a "why" you like or dislike the map :)

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my opinion the map need a lot more detail and the terraforming needs some more work.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Personally I don't like the concept, having multiple 'biomes' or whatever in one map never really amounts to a great map imo. Even if you were to continue with your lore, it's really hard to understand the lore by just looking at the map. I would recommend starting on a new map with a different style

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Personally I don't like the concept, having multiple 'biomes' or whatever in one map never really amounts to a great map imo. Even if you were to continue with your lore, it's really hard to understand the lore by just looking at the map. I would recommend starting on a new map with a different style
Elements ;3 not Biomes. ;3 I will do my best to make things clearer. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci