• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Towers of Azarac [20% Done]

Does this map look good so far?

• Yes [Please put why, so we know what to keep]

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No [Please put why, so we can improve it]

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Name of map: The Towers of Azarac
Lead Builder/Build team name: Chariewolves, Redhelmet8, [With Advice from Sanders ]
Game type: Survival Games
Map description:
Around 400 years ago Uridge Kingdom flourished. It was home to the elements of Water, Fire, Earth and Air. Every generation had a new ruler, and every ruler could control every element to assist the kingdom in its growth. However, the birth of the twenty second generation would change all that. Azarac was born. Azarac was a kind boy and aimed to create the most powerful kingdom in existence. He mastered the Air element by the age of seven, could control fire and water by the age of twelve, and at last could stop bend the laws of the water element by the age of fourteen. Once his father died Azarac took to the throne aged twenty nine. All hell would break lose - he demanded a new element be constructed and named after himself: Azarac. The four elements rejected him as ruler, The fire element scorched the Earth, the Earth element refused to respond and prevented and growth. The wind element made the storms that would destroy large portions of the land. The Water element raised the sea level significantly and then freeze over, and the Fire element delivered the final blow - scorching all remaining water, and turning it into its deadly opposite.

The elements proceeded to grow 4 towers, this was a reminder of the power to control the central tower, Azarac's own element - the towers of Azarac came into existence.
The Arrival of the Survival Games would put the once destroyed and devastated Kingdeom of Uridge to use once more, as players must navigate the deadly lava pools, and search for items over the fire hills, the unstable earth grounds, or face deadly heights in the air element's section of this map, and navigate the slippery Ice and sudden brakes of the snow. All to survive the games.

The central tower has four tier twos only on the top, however, there is reasonable access to tier ones all at the base of spawn. Everyone has an equal chance of getting a sword, and therefor an equal chance of winning their way to the top of one of the two one block wide stair cases to the top. Alternatively, they could explore the lands of Uridge to find their gear, discover the wind element's supplies, and maybe even search for Azarac's final resting Chamber....

Video/screenshots:

Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable: As of Yet, Undecided Location.
Map radius: 200 (At the Moment Subject to possible change)

I, Charlie, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

So Far:
- Fix/add/Remove in accordance to opinions [Terrain]
- Add Buildings/Structures
- Add Deathmatch Arena [Rough Location already known]
- Bug/hole/error searching
- Add "Chambers"
- Bug/hole/error Searching

Last edited:

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Its not as much details on the map its just more plain terraforming.

N

Nikola

No offence but this map has no chance. The amount of lava causes so much lag for people it's insane and there's no detail but I guess that's how everyone beggins if you continue doing your thing guys I'm sure one of your maps will get accepted.

ItsDarkInside

Platinum
Reaction score
I think its so bad for Survival Games. Insallah kabul edilmez de bu map ciktiginda /hub cekmek zorunda kalmayiz. Sabit

iBarnyHD

Quantum
Reaction score
Good job! I like your map! Its really awesome i like the details and the spawn! Good Luck if you are working on it! :D :)

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
No offence but this map has no chance. The amount of lava causes so much lag for people it's insane and there's no detail but I guess that's how everyone beggins if you continue doing your thing guys I'm sure one of your maps will get accepted.
xD I forgot to tag on the thread title its only 20% done.. :p I will do that now xD ty for reminding me <3
Gule ^^ xD

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Its more plain and terraforming no houses literally just a tower. 20% tho.
Yea We are in the process of adding the structures ;3 Like Im planning on having a steampunk style Balloon and stuff as well as some buildings in places. ;3 I will update the thread when they are added haha xD but ty for pointing it out <3

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Yea We are in the process of adding the structures ;3 Like Im planning on having a steampunk style Balloon and stuff as well as some buildings in places. ;3 I will update the thread when they are added haha xD but ty for pointing it out <3
charlie i still think you own me a call on Skype *hmm*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci