• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips and Tricks

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
I am very new you could say to playing minecraft but I have picked up tons of tips to help anyone win on MCSG because we all know that MCSG would have to be the community with really great pvpers and some day you could be like them to with just a few tips that I will give you down below.
1. Watch youtubers that are big on MCSG by doing so you could take some what of there playing style and mix it in to yours.

2. Everyone must know who Huahwi is but if you don't lets just say he is super good at MCSG and one thing that has helped me pvp is his MCSG montage. On the browser just type Huahwi MCSG tips and tricks and with this video you could really build a good base for pvp.

3. Teams oh my gosh I could not be more annoyed with this the only things I could say to kill teams will be
to stay a far distance will dealing damage aka Bow or Flint and Steel and just always be patient with teams never just rush in you will 100% of the time be PATIENT.

4.Stay calm and don't get to be such a hot head. Everyone knows there limit. When you start to get really mad take a break and go do something else and then comeback I found that this really does help. By doing this you can also reduce your stress toward the game at that time and we all know when we get mad we tend to say stuff we don't mean to say and this is a sure way of getting your self a BAN.

5. If you know you can't fight a guy who is really good bait him to another stacked guy and clean up. Yes we all hate people who cleanup but hey we all do it ourselves.

6. Play with friends and just have fun. MCSG and minecraft in general is all about having the best time ever and just to have a great experience!!!!

Last edited:

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Looks pretty good so far. Some of these are just common sense. Will you be adding more eventually?

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks pretty good so far. Some of these are just common sense. Will you be adding more eventually?
Yes I will be adding some soon I might add a few that I know :) and thanks for the feed back!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci