• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
NOT ON COMPUTER FOR 3-4 MORE DAYS ARGGGHHHI WENT TO SYDNEY FOR CHRISTMASSSS YYYYYYYYY it was a ten hour drive

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
You can always join! c: (Screw becoming a mod, hehe.)
My plan when I turn 15 and reapply is write an eloquent 2 paragraph section on why owning a clan would not detract at all from my being a mod ;)

Hopefully it works :/

TomoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TomoHD
Donor: Nup
Wins: 206 I believe
Got Skype/TS: Got both
Skype name (PM me or my co-leaders if you don't want to post it) Tomo.the.Toad
Got a mic: Yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never
PvP Strengths: My head first tactic, which is basically running towards anyone with anything and trying to kill them if I don't then... Poop
PvP Weaknesses: Being very reckless
You cool?: I am so cool you won't believe it, Well my mummy tells me so.
Best puppy picture: Well I am in Burma for my christmas holiday and the hotel I'm staying at hasn't got good internet so I would prefer not to but if I could it would be a Husky with blue eyes
(Oh and one more thing to DARKAI I am dusknoir, dusknoir is a ghost pokemnon therefore supereffective against Darkrai, Nothing against you but thought of this last time I played MCSG so bye <3)

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TomoHD
Donor: Nup
Wins: 206 I believe
Got Skype/TS: Got both
Skype name (PM me or my co-leaders if you don't want to post it) Tomo.the.Toad
Got a mic: Yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never
PvP Strengths: My head first tactic, which is basically running towards anyone with anything and trying to kill them if I don't then... Poop
PvP Weaknesses: Being very reckless
You cool?: I am so cool you won't believe it, Well my mummy tells me so.
Best puppy picture: Well I am in Burma for my christmas holiday and the hotel I'm staying at hasn't got good internet so I would prefer not to but if I could it would be a Husky with blue eyes
(Oh and one more thing to DARKAI I am dusknoir, dusknoir is a ghost pokemnon therefore supereffective against Darkrai, Nothing against you but thought of this last time I played MCSG so bye <3)
Accepted! Welcome to the clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci