• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The minimum of 12 players...

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
It's hard to get a game on QQ, I personally think the should lower the amount of players needed.

_Bladereon_

Spectator
Reaction score
I asked Dave that question before and he said that sooner or later, they will be advertising quarter quell a lot more so it can become quite popular. They won't change it to 6 players since it's more easy to win for experienced qqplayers. Hope this helped <3

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I asked Dave that question before and he said that sooner or later, they will be advertising quarter quell a lot more so it can become quite popular. They won't change it to 6 players since it's more easy to win for experienced qqplayers. Hope this helped <3
That was months ago.

K

KiDD

It would be logical to change the minimum amount of players need for a game to start based on the amount of people who play it. Although I don't play it too often, it seems logical to minimize the amount of players needed to start a game of Quarter Quell, because of the amount of people who play it.

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that 6 players is too few. Like other people in the post have said, with 6 players, it would be too easy to win games if you are a more experience player. I think 12 is just enough but I do see the problem with Quarter Quell not having enough players. I haven't really run into the problem recently so maybe it is an on again off again sort of thing? I guess you could just wait or get friends to play whether they like it or not XD That usually works for me. :D

theRightKey

Tribute
Reaction score
I really like the idea of moving it down to 8 players since I can never get in a game, it normally takes me at least 7 mins to get a 12 player game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci