• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The minimum of 12 players...

rululi487

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi,
I play much on the Quarter Quell servers.
Recently, I saw the games now need 12 players to start the game, now because there aren't very much players online, its takes a really long time to get enough players to start the game.
I wanted to ask you if the minimum amount of players at the Quarter Quell can be set back to 6 players.

Thanks in advance.
rululi487.

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
This could happen but I think that all servers when they don't get 12 players the timer could be reset to 30 seconds until it fills up. This could save a lot of time instead of needing to wait the entire lobby time.

rululi487

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes but still, that would take longer than if it would be set back to 6 players

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree. Quarter Quell sometimes seems to never fill up. I always want to play a game but whenever I try, the lobby never fills. ;-;

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't often play Quarter Quell, but I have seen that it would be quite impossible for games to start with the change.
It does apply in a gamemode such as Regular SG, but in Quarter Quell, where there is a smaller player base, it would make sense to perhaps change the minimum players to six, where more games could be played.

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree. Maybe I can add this to the Quarter Quell suggestions forums. I don't think making it back to 6 is a good idea because it is just too easy. I am thinking 8-10 players required. I decided 9.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree. Maybe I can add this to the Quarter Quell suggestions forums. I don't think making it back to 6 is a good idea because it is just too easy. I am thinking 8-10 players required. I decided 9.
This makes sense - Quarter Quell should pose the same challenge if not more difficult than SG, and maybe should have a limit slightly higher than six.

rululi487

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice comments, I agree for the minimum of 9 players, otherwise it gets too easy indeed.

MintyFreshhJon

Spectator
Reaction score
I think the requirement should go back to 6 also because 12 is too much for QQ. The highest I think should be 8.

Failace47

Spectator
Reaction score
I always play QQ i prefer it to the normal sg but now they have changed it to 12 players instead of 6 I can never get a game. I have read the comments above and I agree strongly that the limit should be put down to about 8 or 9 so it would be possible to get a game easier. Thx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci