• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Kings(US Clan Now Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
please leave, i kicked u for a reason. Don't keep commenting or i'll talk to a moderator about getting u banned for harrassment
Technically you are harassing me, I am asking a legitimate question and you get mad..

Nick Beecher

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I'm kind of sad I'm not on the list. Because I'm getting more wins and more points, and im arranging a battle with #TeamElite, I really want to be on the list, but if I can't, I understand:( Can we play a game today? I really want to show you how better I've gotten because of v2. Thanks -nicholasbeecher

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I'm kind of sad I'm not on the list. Because I'm getting more wins and more points, and im arranging a battle with #TeamElite, I really want to be on the list, but if I can't, I understand:( Can we play a game today? I really want to show you how better I've gotten because of v2. Thanks -nicholasbeecher
...I said this is not the FINAL roster. Players that dont get back to me by Wednesday will be removed from the roster. Thanks

ProCrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright guys, here's finally the roster for the clan battle. Remember this will change based on players activity with #TheKings. Please don't freak out if you're not on here. Thanks:) #TheKings
ROSTER:
1.TheKidz101
2.matrixskillage
3.Veridux
4.iamderf
5.ProCrfated
6.NewieLordArbiter
7.mtw777
8.Lysander
9.yoshidude
10.It mrey
If u dont get back to me by wednesday u will get replaced(sorry)
wait so- what do I do?
BTW: Last night I won 6 games :) I now have 10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci