• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Kings(US Clan Now Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
If we do get into a clan battle please don't rage if you die, their will be plenty more battles:)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
But we will most likley lose if we battle them... Wait! If we battle elitesquad it will be perfect, because we can learn to work as a team if we challenge ourselves... Sound good?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
If I am in the clan battle, I will most likely rage because im like that. :p but I peomise not to be an idiot in minecraft chat you wont even know that im raging ;)

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
But we will most likley lose if we battle them... Wait! If we battle elitesquad it will be perfect, because we can learn to work as a team if we challenge ourselves... Sound good?
dont say stuff like that, we all have a chance. And yes, it will be a good expierence for us to bond as a clan. Lets save the rest of this convo fro tomorrow so we dont get in trouble for spamming the thread

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Alright so lets talk about clan battles. Obviously we would have to have it on a personalized server so we don't get any randoms playing. To pick who would play we would do a random selection, no cheating. Hopefully it would be a 24-person server so it would be a 12v12. It takes a lot of coordinating to do but let me say this, we should fight a lower clan first to see how we do as a clan and then fight better clans like Elite. I'm trying to get one going, thanks for your patience and as always #TheKings :) -TheKidz101
Mooclan has told us of his 20 player server that we can use. (Don't quote me on this its moos server not mine)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
You can get in trouble? I didnt know, but I will stop... We can win as long as you and matrix both stick together, I see the dirty work you do when you two team ;) And veridux he is really good too! We actually have a 45% chance of winning or so... Blitz out. #TheKings.

Nick Beecher

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys, I have been looking at TheEliteSquad's thread, and they would like to Clan Battle us... I think we should take the deal, Veridux and Kidz, you can whoop, also Matrix and me are pretty good to, I think we can do it
Me 2 bro. I want in on the action

Nick Beecher

Tribute
Reaction score
2 things I would like to ask kids or matrix, what do you think should be the maximum number of peeps in the clan. I'm thinking 24 would be a nice number. Also, I've played with team elite before, the kicked my ass....so we need to start with a big clan with weak people. Also, what do you mean by productive? I really don't wanna be kicked from the clan. Well thanks for playing w/ me yesterday kidz and c u sin.

Nick Beecher

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm chatting with the leader of elite squad he said he had a private server that we could play on. I'm thinking we should face them. Also we need to choose which people to fight. 10 or 12 people. Also, I got 3 wins this week for MVP hopefully I win

yoshidude

Survivor
Reaction score
1.You need 20+ wins: I have 330
2.Total Bounty at the Moment?: well used to be 5k now its down to 800 due to mcsgv2
3.Whats your US rank?: Global is 104 and us is 51
4.Have you ever played with me or matrixskillage before?: nope
5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): Yoshidude3000
6.Why do you want to join? Because I want to be the Queen
7.Age?: 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members