• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forums Update

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys,

If you haven't already noticed, the forums have updated, and to be honest, I think the update made a whole bunch of glitches/bugs on the forums. For example, as I am creating this thread, the words are all weird like this:
forumbug.PNG

So what got better in the update? Can a Developer or Admin tell me this? I don't see any improvements.

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
We get the notable members section which tells us who has the most likes, trophy points and points :D

Safira

Spectator
Reaction score
If they removed the picture URL thing it will be hard for mapmakers, artist and the screenshot thread :/ But im not sure if they removed it...

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
oh its fine just stick some gaffa tape on that part of your screen and bam! fixed.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I just noticed that you can't type in color, and there's no "View Statistics" under the poster's name.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only thing that's bugging me is the lag when using mobile. I don't really need a mobile site, I'd like to see some signatures, but it's not really working.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I can't access the mobile site anymore, so I have to deal with the laggy desktop version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci