• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler bagley

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: bagley101
Wins: 73, but recently rejoined the community after 4 months away, so wins will rise quickly ;)
Got Skype/TS: Skype, ya
Skype name: tyler.bagley3
Got a mic: Yes, but a little tempermental
How often have you teamed with leaders/officers? Back in the day I used to team with soggy, but recently I've just killed members like yoshi, bowhoo, and atwat
PvP Strengths: Very good archer, decent with swords, plus I'm creative when I need to be.
PvP Weaknesses: I guess a team of 3 or more

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Wins: 73, but recently rejoined the community after 4 months away, so wins will rise quickly ;)
How often have you teamed with leaders/officers? Back in the day I used to team with soggy, but recently I've just killed members like yoshi, bowhoo, and atwat
PvP Strengths: Very good archer, decent with swords, plus I'm creative when I need to be.
I am sorry, but there is a win requirement, and there are No expections, I would like to join too, but I only have 115 wins so...

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for the lateness, guys. Just try to be patient, we're waiting for our TeamSpeak to get back up and Soul to stop playing League, which probably won't happen for the next year.

Guess he's not getting a say in it.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Georgelopez913
Wins: Like 160
Got Skype/TS: Teamspeak
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It)
Got A Mic: Yes
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: Every now and then but i see them all the time.
PvP Strengths: Land fights. Bow&Arrow, Killing Teams, WINNING!
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, Flint and steel, Losing!
Denied.

Minecraft ID: Lionkev55
Wins: 731
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) Lionkev55
Got A Mic: Yeah.
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with Cheedos and Soggy in the past a lot.
PvP Strengths: Bows, flint and steel, and swords. (Also running)
PvP Weaknesses: Small space for a fight, or having cruddy armor I suppose
Denied.

Denied.

APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID:Gamer1754
Wins:157
Got Skype/TS:Both
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It)iamthegamer1754
Got A Mic:yes
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers:I've teamed with soul, cheedos, and soggy multiple times before and teamed with 2 elites and several members.
PvP Strengths:F & S, Waterfight
PvP Weaknesses:bows, small spaces

Not trying to be pushy i only reposted cause my app got buried.
Pending.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted. Welcome to the Forgotten.

Your application has been set to PENDING. Please play with a few of our members and specify that you're pending, or they may not team with you. You can do so by joining our TeamSpeak, the IP of which will be provided at the bottom of this post.

Your application has been set to PENDING. Please play with a few of our members and specify that you're pending, or they may not team with you. You can do so by joining our TeamSpeak, the IP of which will be provided at the bottom of this post.

The IP of the TeamSpeak is: 198.15.70.250:20012​

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Joe has been kicked. Reason: Inactivity. Epic has left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci