• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 8th Official MCGamer Awards - Suggestions & Live Discussion

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a good idea that I will submit, hopefully it makes this one better :)

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I regret informing you that the time provided on the thread was incorrect. "28th of May" it said, while the Crew scheduled the meeting on the 29th. Hereby, I want to convey my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We rescheduled the live discussion on Satuday the 4th of June at 9PM BST (4PM EST). I hope you are available at that time.

I will tag the people who let us know that they would be present at the incorrectly stated time.

ImJustRyan, Exous, OmerParlakyigtYT, SaemiKaynak, CristhianDAC, Ceraron, Jimmer, Sad, Pyr, fexr, Speedy, Jack, Tommy145, Pock, JustExcuses, xBlackStorm, Cxlvxn, Ezrah, Hectorg98

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
It would help if last years awards were put on this thread so we could remember what they were :/

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Reminder: The live discussion / open meeting of the MCGamer Awards is going to take place on TS in 5 hours! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci