• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Prodigy

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score

Who are we?
What we aim to be is a team of builders within our community, if you're chosen to be a member of the team, take it as a huge compliment, do not expect to be accepted into the team easily... This is not going to happen. (Unless we love you)
However, for those of you who do not "make the cut", fear not, in the future we will be taking on builders who are not quite ready to be in the team and helping to improve them, providing help in things
such as; World Edit, VoxelSniper, medieval building, modern building, etc.

-=+=-We will still make exceptions-=+=-

How we work:
We will work in a very open and diplomatic fashion, and unless we have a project that we want to keep a surprise we will gladly talk about it with the people on the server, after all, we're building maps for you, so why not get your input?

As for team members, the hierarchy of ranks is as follows:
Owner
Colonel
Captain
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Trial

The Team:

-=+=-Owners-=+=-
Broowaki/Kizeax
ThatOneKat

-=+=-Colonels-=+=-
jellyfishdragon

-=+=-Captains-=+=-
Thunder_Strikez

-=+=-Lieutenants-=+=-

-=+=-Sergeants-=+=-

-=+=-Trials-=+=-
ItsPandaMC
ZenosMC

Application[OPEN]:
What is your IGN?
What is your age?
Skype Name?:
Would you consider yourself a builder, terraformer or both?
Have you built any maps with build teams before?
If so, please name the team(s) and link pictures, a video or a download for the map.
If you have any solo builds please also link pictures, a video or a download for the build:
If you are accepted for a trial, when would be a good time for you?

Our Builds:

Current Projects:
In Progress(O) Postponed(PP) Finished(F)

Note: We also do commissioned builds, just contact me on Skype for prices: banksy-lurker
  • District 12 Aftermath (Survival Games 24 Players) (PP)
  • Anonymous Battlegrounds Map (O)
  • AbyssCraft Minigames Hub/Spawn (O)
Hope you end up applying!

Last edited:

Derpy_

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your IGN? DerpyDash11
What is your age? 16
Would you consider yourself a builder, terraformer or both? I can do most stuff; I can go from terraforming to small details whenever needed. I also like redstoning.
Have you built any maps with build teams before? Not an official map, No.
If so, please name the team(s) and link pictures, a video or a download for the map.
If you have any solo builds please also link pictures, a video or a download for the build:
If you are accepted for a trial, when would be a good time for you? Whenever.

Varexe

Spectator
Reaction score
Seems like a nice team. How many members do you plan to have in the near future?

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your IGN? DerpyDash11
What is your age? 16
Would you consider yourself a builder, terraformer or both? I can do most stuff; I can go from terraforming to small details whenever needed. I also like redstoning.
Have you built any maps with build teams before? Not an official map, No.
If you are accepted for a trial, when would be a good time for you? Whenever.
Unfortunately you have been DECLINED Can you please include screenshots and/or links to your previous builds.
Feel free to reapply anytime in the future.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Just to put it out there, my main focus is Red forest however i will still help out here and there. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci