• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Helix

Team Helix

Praise Helix
Reaction score

Coming soon

Team Helix: Introduction,
Welcome to Team Helix's new thread! Helix is a build team that has existed for over a year now.
in the past year we have always strived to improve ourselves and to increase the amount of good quality maps created by us. We will continue to do so. Although, focussing on improving and getting better, Helix is also focussed on fun. It is very important for us that our builders enjoy building and have a good time talking to each other. If you feel like building with us, don't hesitate to apply!

Would you like to know whether we meet your standards?
Have a look at our most Recent Projects:

MCGamer Valentines Event 2016
Created by Team Helix

New Horizons
Created by Team Helix

Mausoleum
Created by Team Helix

Holiday Resort 2
Revamped by Team Helix

Porte Orange
Created by Team Helix

Ranks and Descriptions:
This is our current rank system on all Helix platforms:

Staff Ranks:
Owner - Sanders is our owner. He is our main manager for the server and mainly manages the team along with his staff. His words are final, meaning that anything he says will be done.

Admin - Admins are, together with Sanders, the main leaders of the team, The have access to our Forum account, post maps, Host build sessions and view applications. Our current admins are Miner9823,MRn0nam_ , redikus,FLAMEdex and YourAverageTiger!

Developer - Developers are our coding monkeys who work day and night to keep all our platforms running smooth. The often bring new features to the server, and they keep improving the already existing features. Currently, our development team consists of YourAverageTiger and Envici.

Officer - Officers are the Mods of Helix, meaning they help judge trials, Keep the twitter account going and you may find them hosting a build session every so often. Currently, New Officers are currently being trained!

Member Ranks:
Master - The master rank is for our Best builders as well as Veterans who have been in Helix for a very long time. They can be seen with a bright blue tag before their name.

Advanced - Advanced is for the builders that have learned a lot and work hard in our team, they often are very skilled and they will at some point earn the master rank if they keep working hard.

They can be seen with a teal/cyan like tag before their name.

Builder - This is the rank everyone will begin with. These members are the main force of the team, meaning that there are plenty of people in the team with this rank :) they can be seen with a Blue tag before their name.

Apprentice - The apprentice rank is for members who don't quite have our standards yet, and have still some stuff to learn. They are rather rare, however if needed we will educate and Help them build great structures. These members can be seen with a orange/yellow like prefix.

Guest ranks:
Trial - The trial rank is for Helix trials, they have to build a plot with the tools given and the staff are to judge those plots. If a Trial is good enough for our team then he/she will advance to the Builder rank, and to the Apprentice rank if the trial build is not good enough yet, but we see potential.

VIP and Friend - The VIP rank is for EX - members who have served a long time in the team as well as Clients who come to view their map that we're working on. Friend rank is for the closest friends of the owner and admins. They can be seen with purple and pink prefixes.
Note: VIP and Friend ranks are not allowed to build on our maps, they can look around though.

Guest - Guest rank is our basic rank on the server, it has no purpose other than being a starting point for all people with access to the Helix Server.

Application:
Interested in joining the team?
Be sure to copy and paste and fill in this template below and post it on the thread! Make sure you answer all the questions and don't flood the chat with unnecessary messages that stop us from looking at the other applications. A response can take up to 47 hours.

IGN:
Timezone/Country:
What is your specialty:
Previous Build Teams:
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:

I, (Name), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Miscellaneous information:
Are their any questions regarding Team Helix?
Do you want to do a collab or need a map to be made?
Feel free to PM Sanders on the forums by clicking this link:

http://www.mcgamer.net/conversations/add?to=Sanders

Have a good day, tributes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Punktronica

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Punktronica
Preferred Name: Punktronica
Name: Afnan
Timezone/Country: GMT+11 EST
What is your Specialty: Redstone and terraforming
Previous Build Teams: Team Dauntless and Trial for Team Invictus
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: http://imgur.com/orFWcfG,asnTexc,LDpKsBR,l27KC59
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yeah
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I am looking for a build team to build with a be a part of :)
thanks!

#FIRSTPAGEHYPE

I, Afnan , agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.

Last edited:

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
IGN: Punktronica
Preferred Name: Punktronica
Name: Afnan
Timezone/Country: GMT+11 EST
What is your Specialty: Redstone and terraforming
Previous Build Teams: Team Dauntless and Trial for Team Invictus
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: http://imgur.com/orFWcfG,asnTexc,LDpKsBR,l27KC59
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yeah
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I am looking for a build team to build with a be a part of :)
thanks!

#FIRSTPAGEHYPE
Your builds looks good! Please also sign the terms of agreement below the questions :)
Oooo fancy!
#FirstPageHype
Tahsin your rank should be fixed on the server :)

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Can I apply to get experience and become a better builder?
ofcourse :) that's what the apprentice rank is for :)

EDIT:
I will be viewing applications this afternoon, so if you want to apply, do it quick! :p

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
IGN: SinInASuit
Preferred Name: Sin, or Zach
Name: Zach
Timezone/Country: AEST : +10
What is your Specialty: I don't know, I've done basic terraforming, but I'd like to move into building infrastructure.
Previous Build Teams: None
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?:

I made this a while back, it's not much but eh. http://imgur.com/nNVQ5m3,uj9ZGRm,NcSf6SZ,vcmjosO

Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:
Building a map looks extremely fun. I loved your guy's work on Holiday Resort 2, and I am inspired to do work like your guy's products. I think it'd be a fun hobby too ^_^

I, SinInASuit, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci