• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Helix

Reaction score
IGN:Nexauter
Email address:[email protected]
Timezone/Country:Türkish/Türkish
What is your specialty:I'II Join And I'II Do My Best
Previous Build Teams:TeamStrafe Team Hulk
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:But I'd rather not reformat the PC
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes , Snopy SN 5
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I'II Give You a Good Motivation

I, (BayramGunes), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

isaticly

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: JustWooti
Email address: [email protected]
Timezone/Country: UTC/GMT -3 hours - Argentina
What is your specialty: Structures and terrain.
Previous Build Teams: Yes EmperrorTeam, BlocksWorks, etc.
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: I change my computer..
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Want to start a new place, with new people. Get to know new builders and just have fun while building.

I, JustWooti, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

KillerBoyHDDD

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Sarikafa
Preferred Name: Can
Name: Can Yıldız
Email:[email protected]
Timezone/Country: UTC/GMT +3 Turkey
What is your Specialty: Redstone and terraforming
Previous Build Teams: N/A
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: http://imgur.com/ZNuANwf ( Old One Maps Sorry)
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes ( Razer Kraken 7.1 )
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I really want to learn how to build from team Helix. And also some of my friends are here too!

I, (Sarikafa), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:Nexauter
Timezone/Country:Türkish/Türkish
What is your specialty:I'II Join And I'II Do My Best
Previous Build Teams:TeamStrafe Team Hulk
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:But I'd rather not reformat the PC
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes , Snopy SN 5
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I'II Give You a Good Motivation

I, (BayramGunes), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hello,

Unfortunately you've been declined on this occasion, because of your lack of screenshots. Please provide some photos next time. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Have a good day!

IGN: JustWooti
Email address: [email protected]
Timezone/Country: UTC/GMT -3 hours - Argentina
What is your specialty: Structures and terrain.
Previous Build Teams: Yes EmperrorTeam, BlocksWorks, etc.
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: I change my computer..
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Want to start a new place, with new people. Get to know new builders and just have fun while building.

I, JustWooti, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hello,

Unfortunately you've been declined on this occasion, because of your lack of screenshots. Please provide some photos next time. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Have a good day!

IGN: Sarikafa
Preferred Name: Can
Name: Can Yıldız
Timezone/Country: UTC/GMT +3 Turkey
What is your Specialty: Redstone and terraforming
Previous Build Teams: N/A
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: http://imgur.com/ZNuANwf ( Old One Maps Sorry)
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes ( Razer Kraken 7.1 )
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I really want to learn how to build from team Helix. And also some of my friends are here too!

I, (Sarikafa), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
Hello,

Unfortunately you've been declined on this occasion, because of your lack of detail. I reccomed watching some youtubers, or learning from better builders. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Have a good day!

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:TwistedLB

Timezone/Country:BST (UK)

What is your specialty: Custom terrain(usually by hand never had much experience with vs) and detailed buildings.

Previous Build Teams:FyreUK + my own

Screenshots/Videos of builds?:
:Build i did a while back with couple others all by hand when creative first came out on xbox(i seem old now lol) but all the terrain and spawn was done by me and help from others creating the rest. Never finished it due to it literally taking 100's + hours to get to that point and it was getting to the point when updates kept rolling out and having to change allot.

Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes use team speak and discord allot

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:Its been a while since building but i am a creative minded persons and love creating new things and meeting new people! My motivation will be the end goal because by the end of it you should hopefully have an amazing time. Hope to get back to building and creating some awesome projects again. Hope to hear back and hopefully meet you guys :)

I, (Liam), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:TwistedLB

Timezone/Country:BST (UK)

What is your specialty: Custom terrain(usually by hand never had much experience with vs) and detailed buildings.

Previous Build Teams:FyreUK + my own

:Build i did a while back with couple others all by hand when creative first came out on xbox(i seem old now lol) but all the terrain and spawn was done by me and help from others creating the rest. Never finished it due to it literally taking 100's + hours to get to that point and it was getting to the point when updates kept rolling out and having to change allot.

Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes use team speak and discord allot

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:Its been a while since building but i am a creative minded persons and love creating new things and meeting new people! My motivation will be the end goal because by the end of it you should hopefully have an amazing time. Hope to get back to building and creating some awesome projects again. Hope to hear back and hopefully meet you guys :)

I, (Liam), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hey ,

I'm happy to tell you that you've been accepted for trial! We've sent you an invitation to our slack, more information will be given to you there.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

iElmaliFrutti

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:iElmaliFrutti
Email address:D[email protected]
Timezone/Country:Turkey/Turkish
What is your specialty:I usually preapre a Survival-Redstone-Adventure maps.
Previous Build Teams:Never Team
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:http://imgur.com/a/x9Hsq
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes , Tastech Plus SM-110M
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I good boy i love pranks xd yeah i give a good motivation xd
I, (iElmaliFrutti), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Flqreon_
Timezone/Country:GMT+3/Romania
What is your specialty: Medieval Buildings
Previous Build Teams:-
, http://imgur.com/a/W0Wh2

http://imgur.com/YjBZatx
http://imgur.com/AGgXSAY
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:I love to make teamwork with good builders.

I, Flqreon_ , agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Last edited:

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:iElmaliFrutti
Email address:D[email protected]
Timezone/Country:Turkey/Turkish
What is your specialty:I usually preapre a Survival-Redstone-Adventure maps.
Previous Build Teams:Never Team
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:http://imgur.com/a/x9Hsq
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes , Tastech Plus SM-110M
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I good boy i love pranks xd yeah i give a good motivation xd
I, (iElmaliFrutti), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hey,

I'm sorry to tell you that unfortunately you've been declined on this occasion for the following reason: lack of detail in your builds. You should watch some videos on Youtube regarding this. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Have a good day!

IGN:Flqreon_
Timezone/Country:GMT+3/Romania
What is your specialty: Medieval Buildings
Previous Build Teams:-
, http://imgur.com/a/W0Wh2

http://imgur.com/YjBZatx
http://imgur.com/AGgXSAY
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:I love to make teamwork with good builders.

I, Flqreon_ , agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hey,

I'm happy to tell you that you've been accepted for trial. I sent you an invitation to our slack. More information regarding your trial will be given to you there.

Have a great day!

Ettativa

yusa kurkcu
Reaction score
IGN:YusaKurkcu
Preferred Name:Yusa
Name:Yusa
Timezone/Country: +3 GMT/Turkey
What is your Specialty:I really love building, crafting and redstoning. I am good at world edit and also building. I am interested about a little redstone like mecahincal door and the others. I made an FFA map, it is all about colourfull wools and a little bir details. Also I played role in this team but I am quit because of inactivity...
Previous Build Teams:N/A
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?:
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes,I have a mic and Skype/TeamSpeak/Curse.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:I love Helix's projects. I love building and I am bored when I made builds alone. I want to build anything with a team/group. I love teamwork so I want to build with a team!

I, YusaKurkcu, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.

Last edited:

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:YusaKurkcu
Preferred Name:Yusa
Name:Yusa
Timezone/Country: +3 GMT/Turkey
What is your Specialty:I really love building, crafting and redstoning. I am good at world edit and also building. I am interested about a little redstone like mecahincal door and the others. I made an FFA map, it is all about colourfull wools and a little bir details. Also I played role in this team but I am quit because of inactivity...
Previous Build Teams:N/A
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?:
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes,I have a mic and Skype/TeamSpeak/Curse.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:I love Helix's projects. I love building and I am bored when I made builds alone. I want to build anything with a team/group. I love teamwork so I want to build with a team!

I, YusaKurkcu, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
Hey,

I'm sorry to tell you that unfortunately you've been declined on this occasion for the following reason: lack of detail in your builds. You should watch some videos on Youtube regarding this. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Have a good day!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci