• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Galaxy - MC Build Team

TeamGalaxy

Spectator
Reaction score
Changelog:

- New members added to the list
- Updated sections of the thread
- Invitations have been sent out

Remember, feel free to apply as you wish. We are always open looking for new applicants!

Reactions:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Applications are still open! Feel free to apply :love:

Itzzdean

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:Dean

Username:MSCG

Timezone:I live in au/nsw/Sydney

Specialty (Terraforming // Redstoning // Building):building houses and making smaller blocks into big blocks

Past / current build teams:None

Images of builds:I just had a virus that caused my computer to disinfect everything that I had so I lost the image

Why do you want to join the team:I would like to be challenged to build some maps and have fun

Why are you unique compared to other applicants:I like to build as team instead of individual because if I make a mistake they can tell me and I will fix it.

I,MSCG, agree that if I am accepted into the team I will remain active unless I contact a higher level staff member. I also agree not to harass other members and to not expect promotion after acceptance.

TeamGalaxy

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Dean

Username:MSCG

Specialty (Terraforming // Redstoning // Building):building houses and making smaller blocks into big blocks

Images of builds:I just had a virus that caused my computer to disinfect everything that I had so I lost the image

Why do you want to join the team:I would like to be challenged to build some maps and have fun

Why are you unique compared to other applicants:I like to build as team instead of individual because if I make a mistake they can tell me and I will fix it.

I,MSCG, agree that if I am accepted into the team I will remain active unless I contact a higher level staff member. I also agree not to harass other members and to not expect promotion after acceptance.
Hello, and thank you for your application.
Unfortunately, it has been declined for the following reasons:

• Application is missing information to show you have the necessary skills for a build team member position
  • We Like the effort but you have provided 0 screenshots which we need in order to accept you into the team

Itzzdean

Tribute
Reaction score
]NameDean

Username:Jordstar3479

Images of builds:

I,Jordstar3479, agree that if I am accepted into the team I will remain active unless I contact a higher level staff member. I also agree not to harass other members and to not expect promotion after acceptance.[/QUOTE]

CouldBeACrow

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: I go by Crow

Username: CouldBeACrow

Timezone: US EST

Specialty (Terraforming // Redstoning // Building): Building, Some Terraforming.

Past / current build teams: None

Images of builds: http://imgur.com/a/J7j6b This is a small amount of the things I've done. I don't really have any screenshots atm besides these.

Why do you want to join the team: I want to be part of a build team to make maps.

Why are you unique compared to other applicants: I have been playing Minecraft for a very long time

I, [Insert Name Here], agree that if I am accepted into the team I will remain active unless I contact a higher level staff member. I also agree not to harass other members and to not expect promotion after acceptance.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Joakim

Username: gulemann

Timezone: EU (Scandinavia)

Specialty (Terraforming // Redstoning // Building): Building houses. (Maybe medival and some modern type)

Past / current build teams: I currently have my own build team. (kyvos). I was in Helix. I am currently in Team Elite too.

Images of builds: Just search my maps that i helped making With Helix and look at the Work on Alvarian.

Why do you want to join the team: A New team a New dream.

Why are you unique compared to other applicants: Ì have my reasons.

I, Joakim, agree that if I am accepted into the team I will remain active unless I contact a higher level staff member. I also agree not to harass other members and to not expect promotion after acceptance.
Hahaha this was funny :p I don't know if you were serious or not but this team was closed a long time ago :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci