• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synergy [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBestBrendan

Diamond
Reaction score
Resigning. Most of you maybe didn't know this, except for a couple people, but minecraft has been getting really boring for me, and also I have Soccer and other sports coming up, and getting ready for college. All I am trying to say is it has been a fun journey with all of the people I meant along the way. Some of you thought I hacked and others new that I was actually good a pvp. But the point is I would just like to thank all of you. You have impacted my life and I will never forget Henry and Cory. You guy's are my best friends that I ever made on the internet. And goodbye too all of you.

McBestBrendan

Diamond
Reaction score
Resigning. Most of you maybe didn't know this, except for a couple people, but minecraft has been getting really boring for me, and also I have Soccer and other sports coming up, and getting ready for college. All I am trying to say is it has been a fun journey with all of the people I meant along the way. Some of you thought I hacked and others new that I was actually good a pvp. But the point is I would just like to thank all of you. You have impacted my life and I will never forget Henry and Cory. You guy's are my best friends that I ever made on the internet. And goodbye too all of you.

Goodbye. This was from a 2 weeks ago. The last memories that I will have. Goodbye

Attachments

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score
Peace man, me and may have not had the strongest vibe but you sure were cool as hell <3

saarthak24

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm the Famous xXBlood_DriveXx!
Oh Blood, remember I was in Stevo's clan with you. You were leader and so was I, we pvp'ed before too and I beat you once on Holiday Resort. You check your Skype history, I have conversations with you.

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh Blood, remember I was in Stevo's clan with you. You were leader and so was I, we pvp'ed before too and I beat you once on Holiday Resort. You check your Skype history, I have conversations with you.
Stop posting on the forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci