• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Return ETA

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Nope, a necro is 1 month.

edit:

Necro Requirements:
1 month (30 days)
AND at least one of the following:
- Thread is no longer relevant (ex: your birthday, an old MC version, wanting to add a new map that has since then been added, etc.)
- A new, more up-to-date thread has been made on the topic
There's probably more but I'm too lazy to check, so these are off the top of my head.
O I saw that it was 2 month somewhere

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember one time I killed Simone and he got super pissed because I had all of his god armor, and it got to the point where the entire chat was either cussing me out or congratulating me. Then I got the death threats.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember one time I killed Simone and he got super pissed because I had all of his god armor, and it got to the point where the entire chat was either cussing me out or congratulating me. Then I got the death threats.
Simone was in an OP fac.. Did they ever get back the armor?

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly don't understand why they had to close the Survival Server down. Sure there was Drama and threats but... isn't the staff on the servers for a reason? To keep the Chat PG and safe? Instead of closing the whole server, why not ban those who went on to making Death threats and Drama? Sounds like a better solution to me.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly don't understand why they had to close the Survival Server down. Sure there was Drama and threats but... isn't the staff on the servers for a reason? To keep the Chat PG and safe? Instead of closing the whole server, why not ban those who went on to making Death threats and Drama? Sounds like a better solution to me.
It wasn't that. It was the fact that what a fun, enjoyable game was making long lasting friendships, relationships, end. People were turning against each other, and no longer were friends.

Skellie

Experienced
Reaction score
As an avid Survival player in my past and as a new member of the community. I want you to realize that faction rivalry is what makes the game fun. Staff should stay out of it. Easy solution

That being said. When will this be back. And do you plan to make a push to advertise?
Honestly, the staff should have actually played on factions servers before they decided to make one. They had no idea what it would make the community like...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci