• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Ultimate V2 Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyPirates

Spectator
Reaction score
Last edited:

Cullimore

Diamond
Reaction score
It doesn't look to amazing, the screenshots that were provided show lack of detail and don't give us a good glimpse of what the map is about. Also listen to the fellow users above, use the correct format/guidelines when submitting you map ;)
I would love to see more clear vivid photos of the map without having to download them.

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm so sorry , but i'm still thinking that your map will be declined. Reasons :

• Post lacks of necessary detail , as spawn and DM arena coordinates.
  • I think players like to see the screenshots without downloading it . Just put the screenshots in the post .
  • I suggest (Only do this if you like) you to add a poll , for allow the community say a opinion about your map.
  • Try to read , i like said earlier , the "Official Map Guidelines" Post.

If you still having some question , you can pm , i'll try to help you ;) . Also , you can see another post to take a reference of how to do
this post. For example you can see this .

I think you Cretifery_aka_Captain or Ninetailefox92 can make better suggestions than me :)

Have a nice day , and good luck with the map :)

Reaction score
I'm so sorry , but i'm still thinking that your map will be declined. Reasons :

• Post lacks of necessary detail , as spawn and DM arena coordinates.
  • I think players like to see the screenshots without downloading it . Just put the screenshots in the post .
  • I suggest (Only do this if you like) you to add a poll , for allow the community say a opinion about your map.
  • Try to read , i like said earlier , the "Official Map Guidelines" Post.

If you still having some question , you can pm , i'll try to help you ;) . Also , you can see another post to take a reference of how to do
this post. For example you can see this .

I think you Cretifery_aka_Captain or Ninetailefox92 can make better suggestions than me :)

Have a nice day , and good luck with the map :)
I agree with JaviGBU .... This map needs more and better terraforming and better / more builds. I'd recommend u have to create some minimaps and building same as minimaps but bigger. I'm not sure if this map will get accepted but... GL :) we never know. If u are using voxel sniper for terraforming use command /b bb and brush some mountains. Also I'm not sure if this map is good for pvp but the other good side of this is players can learn how to battle on terraformed maps. Gl once again :)

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
To me this doesn't feel very ultimate or (best) but here are some things you can work on.
  • Fix the terraforming it should look natural not like a bunch of ball brushes
  • No lava near corn and switch out that glow stone for the pedestals
  • So far those screenshots don't show much of the map
  • The map is bland and basic
  • Add custom trees
Better theme to the terrain

You need to fix those if you ever plan on having the map accepted because currently it's not up to mcsg standards ATM.

MW3Guy_

Tribute
Reaction score
It's the same god dang map!

The first version of the map wasn't even that good... and the revamp is no better. There is so much wrong with the map MAP-wise, and submission-wise, and plagiarize-wise.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci