• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
getting a sharpness swords for some reason makes me feel so powerful over anyone even though it only does half a heart more xP

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
Just a few ...

Is there an Ender Portal in SG3? There are several 'Eye of Ender's scattered throughout the map and I thought there could be an Easter Egg there somewhere. If somebody could post the co-ords it would be great.

And in the vanilla map of SG3, how many diamonds are there?

If anybody could help it would be amazing as I don't have the time to explore the latest map.
There is a room behind a waterfall on the outside of the mountain, that has 4 End portal frames hooked up to BUD switches, so that when the 4 eyes of ender are put into the frames, it opens a 4x4 door that opens to a room with 4 chests in it, (i have a good feeling they are tier 2, but just a guess. :] ).

Foppington

Tribute
Reaction score
Sharpness 1 does damage to all living entities, not only mobs. Sharpness increases the damage by 1 heart. So if there is a Protection 1 Chainmail, the damage would only go up by a half. If it was a Protection 1 Iron, the extra enchanted damage would be completely negated.
Actually Sharpness does 1.5 :p. And if it is 1level and a stone sword.. and a prot 1 chain.. it would do 1heart more i guess :p

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
There is a room behind a waterfall on the outside of the mountain, that has 4 End portal frames hooked up to BUD switches, so that when the 4 eyes of ender are put into the frames, it opens a 4x4 door that opens to a room with 4 chests in it, (i have a good feeling they are tier 2, but just a guess. :] ).
I believe it will unlock a tier THREE chest too, so it'll be worth the eyes of ender, but of right now, it cannot be accessed due to eye of enders. Maybe in the future it will be implemented. wink wink.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I believe it will unlock a tier THREE chest too, so it'll be worth the eyes of ender, but of right now, it cannot be accessed due to eye of enders. Maybe in the future it will be implemented. wink wink.
Big Tree in S2 should have a Tier 3 ;)

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
How the heck do you get to that hidden mountain room in Map 1, I can never remember where it is.

Also which buildings in Map 2 should I avoid? You don't have to list all of them, just a couple would be helpful

And the best way to melee fight someone is to run in circles and hit, right?

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Wait theres tier 3? or am i gullible? if there is though someone tell me what can only be in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci