• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, thats why i am asking about the things that occur ONLY in tier 2. Cooked food, cookies, iron armour, and diamonds. Anything else?
The following things only appear in tier 1 chests: leather armor, raw food, rotten flesh

The following things only appear in tier 2 chests: compass, clock, gold armor, chainmail armor, iron armor, diamond, boats, cookies, cooked food

The following things can appear in both tier 1 and tier 2 chests: iron bars, gold bars, stone swords, bows, string, bowls(?)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
On map 2 is there VERY many chests at the top of skyscrapes. And in small rooms. Look uthere. Good luck!

Ps. In that chests is it swords, armor and some food.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a question...

How many hearts of damage does a Sharpness I Stone Sword do agains't a player with only a Protection I Chain-mail Chest-plate?

I've been wondering for a while! Please help xD

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I have a question...

How many hearts of damage does a Sharpness I Stone Sword do agains't a player with only a Protection I Chain-mail Chest-plate?

I don't think the sword do more than the same damage as a stone sword. Sharpness are more dangerous on mobs likepigs and sheeps

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Lol, I posted it too fast... As I said: sharpness do more damage on mobs. Not on players. But a protection I armor protect. So maybe it does like... 3 heart maybe? I don't know...

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think the sword do more than the same damage as a stone sword. Sharpness are more dangerous on mobs likepigs and sheeps
Sharpness 1 does damage to all living entities, not only mobs. Sharpness increases the damage by 1 heart. So if there is a Protection 1 Chainmail, the damage would only go up by a half. If it was a Protection 1 Iron, the extra enchanted damage would be completely negated.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a question...

Sharpness I always does half a heart more than it usually would, but i can do more. I do not know how much Protection I adds, but there is no difference in what you enchant protection I too, leather or iron, it will always give you the same extra protection

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Just a few ...

Is there an Ender Portal in SG3? There are several 'Eye of Ender's scattered throughout the map and I thought there could be an Easter Egg there somewhere. If somebody could post the co-ords it would be great.

And in the vanilla map of SG3, how many diamonds are there?

If anybody could help it would be amazing as I don't have the time to explore the latest map.
IK where the cave with ender portals are. it's in the cave hidden in a waterfall somewhere. some time we should team up and you show me where the eye of enders are :)

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Sharpness 1 does damage to all living entities, not only mobs. Sharpness increases the damage by 1 heart. So if there is a Protection 1 Chainmail, the damage would only go up by a half. If it was a Protection 1 Iron, the extra enchanted damage would be completely negated.
sharp I adds 0.5-1.5 damage to swords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci