• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games Haruka

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes.

Votes: 70 72.9%
  • No.(Please Explain Why)

Votes: 26 27.1%

• Total voters

ImGalaxyHD

Platinum
Reaction score
By FAR the best map to be on MCSG ever. It's a shame more people aren't noticing it. This map is 10x better than any other map on the servers ever.
I am really glad you think so! :) and well those who did notice it supported us! even tho it was a few,we got it accepted :)

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Nope
Nope
nope
because copy at Destiny Shiver
We started this map way before destiny shiver was even created,so please do not tell me "nope" "nope" for that...if you see something else bad you'r criticism is welcomed,but for you'r lack of knowledge I would not recommend judging.
either way the map is accepted :) so have a nice day.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
Download Link will not be giving out to the community shortly,if the rest of the creators agree,how ever as of now it will be exclusive to MCSG.
;-; plsss. I need a chest route. Even though I've found three tier twos. It's looking great, congrats!

Fallenlove

Spectator
Reaction score
Name Of Map:

Lead Builder: ImGalaxyHD
(Most Dedicated Builders)
VeeConFTW Elavity ThePikachuPro
(With Help From)
tazmantwister Clental @Yodart
Game Type: Survival Games
Description Of The Map:
It's been 5 years,we almost forgot ...the things we should remember,you can't stop remembering,the things we should forget,all we had was each other,not any more,Now it's time to leave this behind.Only one of us will make it...Victory is calling us...who will it be?
Welcome to Survival Games Haruka.

Set on the sides of some amazing mountains SG Haruka brings a brand new experience of pvp with it's awesome terrain and landscape.There are many intricate traps on this map, along with plenty of hidden chests. Designed to be only a 24 tribute map

- 300 block radius
- Over 250 well-placed chests
- Custom trees
- Great PvP field
- Lots of secrets, and puzzles

Download Link will not be giving out to the community shortly,if the rest of the creators agree,how ever as of now it will be exclusive to MCSG.

Please note: DO NOT take credit for, modify, distribute, or use this map for personal interest without the permission of the creator.[if we are to give download link away]

Update Log:
-Fixed the terrain for better PvP field.
-changed the Death Match Arena-
-Added chest,Ender for tier 2's and regular for tier 1's
-Added custom Trees
resubmitted using the new Official Map Guidelines
-signed the agreement on the template.
-added more buildings from the last submission

Videos/ScreenShots:
(Screenshots using DokuCraft Creative + Shaders & Default Textures)
NOTE: NEW TRAILER!

Dragon in the village

Forest Side

Lake view

The Bridge

Valley Bridge

River view

another view of the village!

Down by the lake

Under grounds

Under ground puzzles

Oriental plaza

Sugar farms

Down river

Pika's house of love!

Falling leaves

Oriental Farms

huts

Fox River

Map over view

New Trailer coming out soon!
The trailer below is old,how ever we added it but we are currently working on a new trailer that will show the updates.
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena:
Cornucopia: X=94, y=66, z=122
Death Match: X=82, y=4, z=-350

I, ImGalaxyHD agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
No download makes any map 20% worse

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci