• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games Haruka

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes.

Votes: 70 72.9%
  • No.(Please Explain Why)

Votes: 26 27.1%

• Total voters

ImGalaxyHD

Platinum
Reaction score
thanks for the support guy's! and well let's hope lag is not an issue ;)

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
It wasn't. Some really crappy maps were accepted instead... It still has a chance for QQ!

ImGalaxyHD

Platinum
Reaction score
It wasn't. Some really crappy maps were accepted instead... It still has a chance for QQ!
wait this is a survival games map not QQ what exactly do you mean by chance for QQ? maybe you think this is a different thread or something? :p

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
No. A dev, admin, mod or snr mod has said they might be altering the map so it can be playable on QQ.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
It looks good, probably good PVP spots as well.
But it's reminds me of destriny shivers, but that's never a bad thing :)

JF2MC_

Tribute
Reaction score
To be honest here the builds are nice and detailed but we don't need another Destiny's Shiver. One of the screenshots in there look just like one of the ravines in Destiny's Shiver. Also, the terraforming isn't really based around PVP so I just don't think it would suit MCGamer.

ImGalaxyHD

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest here the builds are nice and detailed but we don't need another Destiny's Shiver. One of the screenshots in there look just like one of the ravines in Destiny's Shiver. Also, the terraforming isn't really based around PVP so I just don't think it would suit MCGamer.
the gamemode is based on Survival not pvp,tho there is some really good terrain for pvp trust me ;) and also the map has technically been accepted,trust me just give it a chance you might like it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci