• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Down

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, I'm pretty sure that its down for good with all the drama and such, so I think its a good thing. Just find a new faction server to play on which I'm not going to name. But to my knowledge and after talking to many people close to Chad himself, it's down for good, OR for a long while when the Sr. Staff find that the moderators / players are mature enough to co-exist. Hope this helped :)

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
I guess this was a poor time to start planning out a noob's guide to MCGamer Factions. :/

And while I guess it's fair enough of them to try and work out a solution to all the drama (TBH I didn't even know there was drama, but w/e), shutting down the server indefinitely without prior warning seems like a poor way to handle things, in my opinion.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can't choose mature players (sure, you ban all immature players but why do that) but you can choose mature moderators. They shouldn't have said they closed the server due to drama but rather because they weren't ready for a factions server because that's honestly the real reason here. Shop wasn't ready and a lot of counter measures were not implemented (recall spam). It was fun for the longest time but no clipping raids (literally saw the guy walk through our obsidian bunker) was the perfect time to stop playing the server. They would need a ton of changes to ever open this again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci