• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stop with the v2 threads; in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay, so first of all, about 1/2 of the threads on the front page of the CC is about v2.

Now wether you like it or not is not going to make a bloody difference, like everyones saying, the devs and and people in administration have been working for over 6 months to get this working. So stop complaining.

But also to all the threads saying "Stop "Bashing" v2!" or "Stop with the complaining", I don't know if you realise, but there are lots of you little guys too. You're just flooding the CC just as much and its getting frankly annoying, stop trying to be a hero and accept that some people won't like MCGv2, and frankly, I think they have justification in thinking what they want to think.

I wonder how much hate I'll get for this, but I wanted to get it out of my system...

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
#ololol you just made one yourself

hypocrite how do u feelzz(HD)

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
#ololol you just made one yourself

hypocrite how do u feelzz(HD)
I knew someone was going to say this, and please shut up and think before you post. MY thread is about people arguing over wether mcgv2 is good/bad. I have not addressed this issues and have simply said that they should stop argueing; in general.

Hopefully that clears it up, and please don't be so rude, its people like you who are bringing the community down.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I knew someone was going to say this, and please shut up and think before you post. MY thread is about people arguing over wether mcgv2 is good/bad. I have not addressed this issues and have simply said that they should stop argueing; in general.

Hopefully that clears it up, and please don't be so rude, its people like you who are bringing the community down.
I see you have 8 posts here, so you probably don't know how I am like and you really can't say that "I make the community worse". It just doesn't help the situation at all if you make another thread. Just wait until the update is done and the threads will disappear after a while. People have opinions and they express themselves in the form of threads. Yes, it's annoying and spams the Community Corner, but they aren't breaking any rules.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do understand your point on how frustrating it is to see threads associated with the next version of MCGamer, however some threads are made so to suggest new features our great developers can add in the future. Also, as a clarification, it was easily stated in Col_StaR's thread that the support given to the community will, indeed help them in the future, and will motivate them to do even better. Discrimination towards people's hard work is intolerable when they have not thought through how much good they have tried to do for us.

Also, I would highly encourage a lock due to the controversy already beginning to cause flame. And I would rather not see flame wars happening between you and Wyz.
I do acknowledge what you are trying to do, and you want to try to settle the dispute and try to make things peaceful; unfortunately, as you have stated, people's opinions will still seem quite irrelevant, and of course, will not matter. But same goes for this thread itself. It is also expected to cause flame, and we don't want that.

To conclusion, I would think that people's opinions should matter. Regardless of how irrelevant, or how silly it may sound, everyone deserves a voice, they deserve a say in the matter. But of course, the community shall not tolerate people who blatantly discriminate others without solid justification nor reason. Some people do indeed have reasons towards their disliking of the new version, as much as I hate to say it, they deserve a say in that matter as long as they can justify their point, this includes people who admire the new version.

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
I see you have 8 posts here, so you probably don't know how I am like and you really can't say that "I make the community worse". It just doesn't help the situation at all if you make another thread. Just wait until the update is done and the threads will disappear after a while. People have opinions and they express themselves in the form of threads. Yes, it's annoying and spams the Community Corner, but they aren't breaking any rules.
You know whats also annoying and spams the community corner? People complaining about "eZ" and things. Not against the rules, but you certainly seem in favour of banning it.

Also, don't patronise me because I have 8 posts. I can easily look through your previous posts and see your history, and you're definitely not helping the community by doing the things you're doing recently.

I have nothing else to say, requesting a lock.
Nephilim Tryhard_Batman Pandah krackan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci