• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Staff Q&A

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I’m sure that most of you are familiar with Staff Q&A, but I am here to remind the community of its presence in the hopes that we can see a resurgence in this historic event! Have you ever had a question you wanted answered by the staff team? Let’s be honest; of course you have. This event is geared towards allowing the community to get some more insight into our staff team, so we hope to see you there and ask away!

When?

The Staff Q&A takes place at 5:00 P.M. CST on the Saturday of the Mod Meetings (opposite weekends of US Open Mic Night) and lasts for 1 hour. If you are unable to remember the schedule, there is usually a server announcement that notifies users that the Staff Q&A is starting. A description of the event as well as the time it takes place will always be in the description of the Staff Q&A channel on our Teamspeak, as well.

Staff?

[COLOR=#b30000]Vigilo[/COLOR] - Sr. Staff Overseer

[COLOR=#b30000]Giggums[/COLOR] - Host

Rules?
  • All MCGamer and Teamspeak rules apply.
  • Only appropriate and respectable questions will be answered. Remember that this is a public event.
  • Talking in formatted text (bold, colored, etc.) will not be allowed and users will be punished.
  • Questions about bans and punishments will be skipped over; do not ask about them.
*Disclaimer: By joining the channel, you realize that breaking any rules may result in immediate punishment.

What is it?

The Staff Q&A is an event that takes place on MCGamer's TeamSpeak (ts.mcgamer.net), where the community can ask the staff any questions would like to be answered. The Staff Q&A Crew will sort through all question submissions and ask the ones they deem fit for this event. We will answer as many questions as possible.

How does it work?

For one hour, users will have the chance to submit questions via a submission document. The Staff Q&A Crew will read the questions allowed and answer the question to the best of our ability. If the question can be answered by the entire staff team, we will go down the Teamspeak and allow staff that would like to answer the chance to. You are allowed to submit as many questions as you like. Three questions can be submitted at once.

I hope to see you at all future Staff Q&A’s! Don’t be afraid to ask your questions and get to know our staff team a little better.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I've got Saturday free, so I'm interesting in attending.

However, "5:00 CST" is ambiguous. Is that AM or PM?
And what day is the next one, just to be exact.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I've got Saturday free, so I'm interesting in attending.

However, "5:00 CST" is ambiguous. Is that AM or PM?
And what day is the next one, just to be exact.
Haha, thank you for bringing that to my attention! And the next one will take place THIS Saturday. That would be February, 20th. 5 P.M. CST. We really hope to see you ther! It would be such an honor.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I'm glad to see you have adopted me and Scott's child. Please raise him right so he doesn't end up in jail!
I still remember the time when we were sitting there and thought up this idea. Hard to think that almost 2 years later it's making a reappearance.

On a different note, we haven't talked (reasonably) since last year and that's something I am not willing to accept. Do you have any times you get on in specific?

I will treat him so well.
I feel like a father who's daughter is moving out and going into the world. :cry: :crying:

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
On a different note, we haven't talked (reasonably) since last year and that's something I am not willing to accept. Do you have any times you get on in specific?
I usually get on around nights at random times. Just let me know when you're on and I can hop on. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci