• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Closed Spawn Chest Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Playing on server 1 on Wednesday around 3:10 and I sprinted towards the chests when the games started. I got to the chest and had every item in my inventory, the server lagged, and the diamond chest plate and bow were removed from my inventory and given to the other player. This is probably just a server issue but I think something needs to be done to prevent things like this from happening.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
It may have been your connection lagging due to the fact that the servers are pretty much lag free (for most), where do you live? Europe?

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I live in America. Yeah, it could be my connection but I disagree with the servers being lag free as I have heard many people complain in the chat about lagging.

william1

Spectator
Reaction score
i live eastern us but ive been waiting for the servers to come back up, btw my conection is laggy even when i play solo, so is the multiplayer going to be that laggy?

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um, there's some, but it happens at the wrong time sometimes

william1

Spectator
Reaction score
kk cuse i love dynamite and i lag even when im just walking so i was wondering, can you blow up stuff in the server... without alot of f'ing lag

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
you cant get sand on the server aka you cant get tnt

EDIT: AND WTF NO WHY WOULD TNT SEEM SMART ON A HUNGER GAME SERVER

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
May have been from servers, but i haven't experienced any. Anyways its just lag so there isn't much we could do about it...unless we shut down and server and spread that RAM around, but i dont think that will happen.

william1

Spectator
Reaction score
ooh ooooooooh the servers just endend streeaaaammmm!!!!! i hope its fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member