• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sparta [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CmanNoPlease
Donor: None
Wins: 130
How often have I teamed with leaders/officers: Well I have KingInvasion on skype but havent played with him in a while
Got a mic: Yes
Skype/TS: Skype yes. TS no
Skype name: cmannoplease
Past clans: #Surge (new clan) left because to much drama and they were imature
Timezone: CST
Pvp Strengths: FnS, Rod combo, Ping (50 ping to CA)
Pvp Weakness: Bow
What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates?: Well I would save my teammate by r3kting the kid that is attacking them and try and get my teammate to escape. Even if I get low in the process!
CmanNoPls Added on skype, Accepted as trail, will be tested later today if available :)

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
connor2002 Passed the trail and is now promoted to Member, and is eligible to participate in CB

TriffidMC Passed the trail and is now promoted to Member, and is eligible to participate in CB

EgKnightMCSG Still waiting on you to be more active , on the weekend you will be tested

andrestwist Has failed trail and is now kicked for the following reasons:

- Annoying (Justified by many people)

- Being active was a great issue

- Using profanity more than a 13 year needs to use

- Unjustified actions which make the clan look bad

Thankyou,

-iProPvper

captainjessemc

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: captainswag32
Donor:no
Wins:51
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:almost every day mostly with mistaman22 and with triffidmc and sometimes triffidmc
Got a mic:yes
Got Skype/TS: yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it):captain jesse mc
Past Clans (If any) rektless
Timezone:pacific
PvP Strengths:sword and bow sometimes
PvP Weaknesses:fns rod spam
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? if they more stacked or better at pvp i will give them the stuff.

captainjessemc

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:captainswag32
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:alot triffidmc mistaman22 some times kinginvasion
Got Skype/TS:yes
Past Clans (If any)rektless
PvP Strengths:sword
PvP Weaknesses: rod spam bow spam fns
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? if they are better than me or have better stuff than me i will give them the stuff.

mcsgbro

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:captainswag32
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:alot triffidmc mistaman22 some times kinginvasion
Got Skype/TS:yes
Past Clans (If any)rektless
PvP Strengths:sword
PvP Weaknesses: rod spam bow spam fns
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? if they are better than me or have better stuff than me i will give them the stuff.
dont dubl post ddoood

SkiedRide

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Skiedride
Donor:Normal
Wins:135
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I KingAHN
Got a Mic:Yes
Got skype/ts:Yes
Timezone:EASTERN TIME
Pvp strengthnes: Offensive
Pvp weakness:Defensive

RugbyBoy479

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: My Minecraft ID is RugbyBoy479

Age: I am currently 11 years old and will be 12 on the 17th of August

Donor: I am currently not a donor but I will be donating for Gold or Iron soon

Wins: I have only 9 wins so far but this is because I was a noob before, I have gotten much better now and I am going to buy a stats reset later this week as well.

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: As far as I can remember, I don't recall teaming with any of the Leaders of Officers

Got a mic: Yes I do.

Got Skype/TS: Yes I have both. I will PM my Skype to whoever needs it.

Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): N/A

Past Clans (If any): I have been in a clan before, I can't remember the name. It wasn't a very big clan but then I found out there were lots of hackers in that clan so I left

Timezone: I live in New Zealand so my time zone may be different to some other people's time zone. None the less my time zone is UTC+12:00

PvP Strengths: I am pretty good with swords. Not the best, but I do practice on Badlion whenever I get the chance.

PvP Weaknesses: My PvP weakness is Flint and Steel. I am good at placing it, 75% of the time I get the opponent/s in the fire but I just need to practice being a bit quicker.

Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates?: I would choose my teammates. Now, you might think I'm just saying this, but I'm not. I respect my teammates and I would choose them between my life.

Thank you for reading my application. Hopefully I get accepted and good luck to everyone else applying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci