• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo servers?

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
So alot of people have been complaining about teams lately, and I was thinking it would be cool to have solo-only servers, sort of like on the nexus and CaptSparklez's server. All the players would be disguised as ChadtheDJ or something, so you can't tell who's who. There would be like 10 or so of these servers, just as a nice way to take a break from teams. "Oh but Kor, how would you report hackers?" Whenever you killed / died to a player it would say your names in chat. Perhaps talking in chat would even be disabled to prevent spammers.

Last edited:

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Interesting idea, but there would still be hackers in those games just like in regular games would there not?

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Interesting idea, but there would still be hackers in those games just like in regular games would there not?
Teams, teams...I meant to say teams. xD I had just read a hacker complaint thread so it was fresh in my mind.

ValiantMC

Diamond
Reaction score
I have thought of this before, but I ran into what I see as a major flaw, imagine how easy it would be to get away with hacking, if everyone looked the same, same name, completely hidden… Only problem I can see, but if they keep making it so people cannot hack as they are now (Regen hackers) then this could be great!

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
If you died it would say who actually killed you and what their real username is. This would be the only interval where you could see someone's name apart from winning and who you killed. Chat will show one person speaking really fast instead of different people speaking.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
The only thing's people will be in things such as Teamspeak and Skype. They could be like, "I'm right clicking my sword, is that you?" and you would know. But I don't know if there is any way to avoid that.

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
If anyone was caught teaming or even not trying to kill each other and gang up on someone else will be banned. That is what I think.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
The only thing's people will be in things such as Teamspeak and Skype. They could be like, "I'm right clicking my sword, is that you?" and you would know. But I don't know if there is any way to avoid that.
Yeah, but's it's still a lot more difficult and much less likely you'll encounter a team. Plus, you can confuse them pretty easily.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci