• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Skyward Crest (24 Players)

Would you like to see this map added to the MCGamer Survival Games map rotation?

• Yes

Votes: 61 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure about how this map will play but I shall take a closer look at it as it certainly looks interesting. Could you DM me a download of the map? Cheers.
If you will allow my friends and I an hour to look around our map and make sure everything is how we want it to be, then I will get the download to you right away. We want to make good first impressions! Thanks!

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks interesting and well detailed but void maps olrd good luck though! +1

FrostGamingYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok dude first of all, i love the map, its really awesome, i love how the corn chest works, its a really fun map xD but unfortunately nobody votes for this map :/
btw dude, can you give me the map link, i want to make a chest route video on it, i promise i not gonna giveout for anybody, i cant do a chest route video on mcsg as a spectator because nobody votes for this map :(]
have a great day dude :D

Last edited by a moderator:

1zambos

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you mind giving me the download link I need to find a chestroute

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member