• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

shootforthestarsarcher

cherylineclarise

Spectator
Reaction score
:p:):):):p:p:p:oops::oops::oops::):)

Help! i don't know where i can play survival games or any other games but i also don't want to spend money on anything is there a way to play games that i don't have to pay?

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
:p:):):):p:p:p:oops::oops::oops::):)

Help! i don't know where i can play survival games or any other games but i also don't want to spend money on anything is there a way to play games that i don't have to pay?
Yes! Connect to the Minecraft server MCSG using the ip : play.mcgamer.net . After connecting you will be offered a variety of game modes you can play. To play Survival games right click with the compass and select the bow. I have created a simple tutorial for you to follow, You can view it by clicking here.

~Vanth

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
where can i find the minecraft server? sorry i'm kind of new here?
No problem! What BaccaBoy1999 suggested is a good idea! That video will show you all the basics of MCSG. If you ever feel like you need a helping hand, or a tour of the server (or forums) then don't be shy to shoot me a PM! I will respond ASAP.

~Vanth

cherylineclarise

Spectator
Reaction score
ummm. i have minecraft 1.8.7 and it only says play demo world and it doesn't have multiplayer although in the controls there's multiplayer and it says "List players" Press TAB.
"open chat" press T. "open command" press SLASH

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
ummm. i have minecraft 1.8.7 and it only says play demo world and it doesn't have multiplayer although in the controls there's multiplayer and it says "List players" Press TAB.
Have you purchased a Minecraft account? o_O

~Vanth

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Have you purchased a Minecraft account? o_O

~Vanth
yeah dude you have to buy minecraft to play online multiplayer

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I do not need anything! Just PM me. Do you know how to PM?

~Vanth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci