• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Shady Hollow

Should this be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks decent, but the train is completely unproportional..

Vaangel No need to over-exaggerate to that enormity. I understand what you're saying, but he provided a link for non-shader map pictures anyhow. Also, if I ever upload my map, I'm going to include shaders; it makes it look pretty :D
>Deal with it :p

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
<3
Loos like a new scrim map ;)

Great work
Thanks!
Thank you, but your buildings are awesome too!
cadbane4321 SuperxAndrew
I would enjoy this map even when i wouldn't have helped.
<3
Looks awesome! I always love these kind of "simple" towny maps, they're very fun to play on. This one actually reminds me a bit of Forlorn(Valaco). Can't wait to *hopefully* see this on the servers!
Thanks! Glad you like it. :)
I gonna live in that train station 4ever

Edit: Great job it looks really great! I love modern styled maps such as Valleyside and Holiday.
I am glad you like it! :D
:p
looks too much like solar frost u shld be banned
I never knew... xD
It was a lot of fun helping make it! Thanks for the experience guys. :)
I really hope you're joking. xD
<3 (Double posting noob)
I love the train station myself. <3 cadbane4321 <5 5ever <3
:D
Ba da ba ba bah
I'm lovin it.
I am afraid we don't taste quite like McDonalds. xD
Looks decent, but the train is completely unproportional..

Vaangel No need to over-exaggerate to that enormity. I understand what you're saying, but he provided a link for non-shader map pictures anyhow. Also, if I ever upload my map, I'm going to include shaders; it makes it look pretty :D
>Deal with it :p
The train is something that I also noticed being unproportional. I went back though multiple times and looked at various pictures, designs, etc and found that modern styled trains are infact small and compact. Even though the looks may be deceiving, the style is spot on. Thanks for the comment. :)
I cried this map is so nice.
<3

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I want this in me. Now. Not to mention I also want it on MCSG, just like I did for Zone 85, I would say this is an IMPORVEMENT :D

Just one thing, I do agree slightly that Shaders make it look better, and I'm glad you still put default screenshots, but I have one thing that always troubles me (and sometimes, other people's opinions): whenever you go to your shaderpacks and click on "(none)", it makes it have this weird look to it. Shadows are not proper default, and it has this tone that makes it look simple. Some people may not know and think it looks a bit weird, as it does when using this supposed none setting.
I know exactly what you're talking about; it's as if there are no shadows. I don't know how to fix it though :(

Also thanks everyone for all the feedback on the map :)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It looks amazing, I really love it!!! Hope it everntually makes it into the servers!!! :D

Only thing that I can suggest is that you add an overview picture of the map, cuz I'd like to get a better view of how large the map is and how well it's formed.

Good luck guys!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci