• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Shady Hollow

Should this be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
gl andrew, this map is sexy AF
Thanks!
This map looks awesome! :) Definitely deservers some notice.
Means a lot! <3
OMG, so hot. ALSO I PLACED ABOUT 1 COBBLESTONE
That 1 cobblestone thanks you. xD
New scrim map possibly?
Hope so, we tried to make several good routes as if it were a scrim map.
I prefer Zone 85 over this, but this still looks really sexy. I hope it does well. c:
Thanks! When the download is out, you should definitely check it out. In my opinion it is better built than Zone 85; the screenshots may not show it.
This looks insane, Reminds me of SG4 in a way but I totally think this deserves a place on the MCGAMER servers <3

EDIT: Add some pictures without shaders aswell because It can make a huge difference of what it looks like and someone will ask for this later on anyway :D
Thanks so much! (Added the no shaders screenshots btw. :p)
Yeah, that's right. I lead the cheer. You know it.
YelloDOGE! <3
This looks amazing! Though, that train station is amazing and probably the best train station so far on a SG map, good work guys!
Thanks, this means a lot! <3
AMAZING ADD IT RIGHT NAO!!!!
Agreed. :)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Please remove shaders from these pictures. Shaders mod can make the simpliest of dirt houses look like something Team Vareide built. The map doesn't look very outstanding in my opinion, it has nothing specially about it, really. I don't understand why every single map maker decides to use shaders in the screenshots of his/her map, that's just plain stupid. There could have been alot more detailing put into the buildings, same goes for the terraforming. The cornucopia looks decent, again, the shaders make it look ten times better than it really does.

That is my opinion on your map, not trying to sound rude, my apologies if I did sound like that.
Please, remove Shaders mod from the screenshots, please.
*Sorry for double post, but I wanted to handle this comment separately. There are no shader screenshots linked at the bottom of the screenshots/videos section btw....

Also, even though you were not trying to sound rude, you managed to sound rude... Please enlighten me about the extra detail I should have put into the buildings, no offense, but comments like this should wait until the download link is out. Because if you were able to look closely, you would notice that there is tons of detail, no wall was left blank. As for terraforming, I am not sure what I could have done differently, but then again, this is a comment that should wait until the download link is available.

Your comments about the shaders I agree with. That is why I linked the no shader shots. I put the shader screenshots up b/c I was trying to make good first impressions by showing people something that looks better than the actual thing. But, just because the shader screenshots look better doesn't mean that (and I quote) "it has nothing special about it", "doesn't look very outstanding", "looks like a dirt house", etc...

Your comment as a whole was just rude and not thought out. Your detail comment was false, and the shaders screenshots shouldn't be your reason for voting no.

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
I want this in me. Now. Not to mention I also want it on MCSG, just like I did for Zone 85, I would say this is an IMPORVEMENT :D

Just one thing, I do agree slightly that Shaders make it look better, and I'm glad you still put default screenshots, but I have one thing that always troubles me (and sometimes, other people's opinions): whenever you go to your shaderpacks and click on "(none)", it makes it have this weird look to it. Shadows are not proper default, and it has this tone that makes it look simple. Some people may not know and think it looks a bit weird, as it does when using this supposed none setting.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci