• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'SG Venezia' - Discovery Works

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Remember guys! If you like the map BUUT found something you dislike about it don't hesitate to say so :). Also, please share the map around so we can get constructive criticism and improve the map.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yo, default texture screenies, that texture pack makes every block look good together just by using a nice color palette, I want to see it like I would see it through my own eyes. c:

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have two things to say about this:

• Default screenies pl0x
  • omg i can play assassins creed 2 again :D

Reaction score
Update:
Here they all are, what you guys have been waiting for, promised we wouldn't keep you long! Default Texture Pictures - These will also be shown in my first post:

Many thanks again and feel free to ask us anything or post suggestions or pm us!

The Build Team

Last edited:
Reaction score
It looks quite small.
The map is, in reality quite small, but we aren't going for a huge map feel our, main aims are to promote survival in a smaller map - as well as PvP play, however the map will feel larger due to the endless amounts of detail and passages and secrets, as well as this we haven't shown off one half of the map yet!
Hope I was able to give you a better insight :)

-Charlie

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
The map is, in reality quite small, but we aren't going for a huge map feel our, main aims are to promote survival in a smaller map - as well as PvP play, however the map will feel larger due to the endless amounts of detail and passages and secrets, as well as this we haven't shown off one half of the map yet!
Hope I was able to give you a better insight :)

-Charlie
Iirc it's around the size of sg4, but it will feel bigger due to a big amount of buildings :)
I didn't really think it was too small, just chockadlad asked for some negative stuff, so I had to think of something XD.

Looks great so far!

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Looks good, I was thinking of a map with Venice as a theme earlier and this is exactly what I was thinking of, great job, keep up the good work!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for the love guys, once again if there's anything that you think needs to be there or that you dislike about the map don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci