• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Closed Seeing other spectators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdsWBNerds

Tribute
Reaction score
For some reason I can see my friend who is a spectator, I am a spectator too and he can't see me.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
yeah i wish this would get fixed its confusing to figure out who is a spectator and not

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah he is completely rewriting that code to fix the issue. We hope that that bug will stop once he has a fix for it. Partly to blame is because there is a bukkit bug with the API. So really its hard to fix when there is an issue with the server already.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Sweet thanks chad for all that you are doing and if he gets on here(havent seen him) thanks nossr...

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
nossr50 has hooked us up! He is doing a great thing for our community!

Hufff

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes this bug happened to me too! I thought somebody had cheated and flying using a mod when they were spectating!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Plus to add to this, if you are a spectator, you shouldn't see other ghosts as well. We set that up so you can only see who is still playing the game to get the best experience watching it.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah again, its a bukkit glitch where we have little or no control of this right now. nossr50 submitted a bug report on bukkit dev and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci