• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sandstorm SG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clicksss

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of map: Sandstorm SG
Lead Builder/Build team name: Clicksss
Game type: Survival Games
Map description: Somewhere in a desert lied The Great Sphinx which symbolizes as a god to the Egyptians, now the area is blocked off with glass and used as a Survival Games arena.
Video/screenshots:

Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable:
X=59
Y=69
Z=-222
Map radius: 300 blocks

I, Clicksss of agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
A few things :3 One, the screenshots are not working :p Two, the builds are not exactly on par with other MCSG. And three, the terraforming is pretty good :D Have a good day <3

Clicksss

Spectator
Reaction score
A few things :3 One, the screenshots are not working :p Two, the builds are not exactly on par with other MCSG. And three, the terraforming is pretty good :D Have a good day <3
Thanks for the feedback. Could you elaborate more the on the buildings. Also you have a good day today :)

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Could you elaborate more the on the buildings. Also you have a good day today :)
Honestly, this is just my opinion, I think the builds need a bit more block variety. I do have to admit some builds are pretty good (the Sphinx (that is the name right) for example). :)

Clicksss

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly, this is just my opinion, I think the builds need a bit more block variety. I do have to admit some builds are pretty good (the Sphinx (that is the name right) for example). :)
I do agree on the Sphinx. ( Yes that's the right name) That was my personal build I thought the outside looked a bit bland I might update it. The inside of it is even worse.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
If I am not mistake, the terrain is from default minecraft which is not a good idea to use. The builds make no sense, to do with the desert theme and lack detail. I think you should rethink the map, and re-submit it.

WhoJustDie

Tribute
Reaction score
If I am not mistake, the terrain is from default minecraft which is not a good idea to use. The builds make no sense, to do with the desert theme and lack detail. I think you should rethink the map, and re-submit it.
LOL you like this map don't you -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci