• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Roulette Night (Season 2) - Team Family Feud

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Very glad that people are excited! I know that the time is not ideal for EU. If a group of EU staff members decide that they want to make their own version, that's fine. I want to remind everyone that unlike other events, this one takes two weeks to plan 1 night. We have to come up with usually 100+ questions or similar content, so it's not exactly one we can just port over. We're very open to ideas and suggestions, though :)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Woo this sounds cool, (and the 2am start isn't that bad, it is a Friday!!)

I haven't attended one before so I don't know this but do people listen to the event who aren't participating and do you need to sign up if you just wanna do this??:coffee:

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Woo this sounds cool, (and the 2am start isn't that bad, it is a Friday!!)

I haven't attended one before so I don't know this but do people listen to the event who aren't participating and do you need to sign up if you just wanna do this??:coffee:
You are more than welcome to just listen in :) And that does not require you to sign up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci