• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Romans (US only) Re-made

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxTrolMasterxxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello all! This is, Exodus_King1 and SuperxAndrew, the leaders of the Romans. If you want to apply then read below.

Our official Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MCSGRomans

Basic Rules:
  • Leaders, officers, and VIPs do not have to team... if they do they would say #Romans.
  • ALL ROMANS MAY NOT BE IN OTHER CLANS!-> Unless it is NicholasCage. Of course....
  • Please tell us if you need to move up in ranking. We do not check everyone's wins.
Requirments:

• 100+ Wins (Yes or No)
  • Skype (Yes or No)
  • Must be at least 12 years old.
Application:

IGN:xxxTrolMasterxxx
Wins:119
Skype?:Yes

Leaders:
1)Exodus_King1
2)SuperxAndrew

Officers: (Trusted people):

Head Officers:
1) ZoppoCinema
2) UMATTBRO

Supporting Officers:
1) Andrewn12
2) LiningHawk1702

Roster does not include Leaders, Officers, or trial members.
Roster (21/24):

Supreme Overlord of Romans:
1) InfamousCookie

VIPs (500+ Wins):
1) Veridux
2) Maxiscool24

Generals (300+ Wins):
1) YahCookie
2) Ghostman203
3) Math_Magician7
4) xSwagGiraffe

Elites: (200+ wins):
1)pepsizpower
2)Danmejia69
3)tchic777

Pros: (150+wins):
1)jspwn
2) Psyonic123
3) YoungReckless
4) DarkFlame7
5) MinecraftBrutal
6) Pearlol

Members (100+ Wins):
1) justin9cat
2) MrBlocksterMan
3)Sim_Man
4)Jacobi_x3
5) EliteVolume

Trial Members:
1) Ryan0008

Andrakon6

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft I.G.N. : Andrakon6
Wins: 101
Skype/Ts?: Both
Maturity : I am mature all the times that I need to be, and silly when appropriate.
Favorite Leader: SuperxAndrew ; My Idle :)

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
Since I have not been doing anything with this clan, I'm leaving to make a new one. Sorry!

Correction: please move me down to an officer

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
We have heard that one of our members has said something disrespectuful to Synnergy, and personally WE DONT CARE! Please handle this on your own
You may realize that hostility between clans is against the rules of clans and teams, we ask that you either deal with this player or a mod will.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Because, guess what!? Our clan isn't going to take the sheer amount of harassment that your players have caused us, it's YOUR responsibility to take care of your players and have them be respectful. We shouldn't have to babysit your members because you don't like us.

RomansUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Because, guess what!? Our clan isn't going to take the sheer amount of harassment that your players have caused us, it's YOUR responsibility to take care of your players and have them be respectful. We shouldn't have to babysit your members because you don't like us.
Please stop double posting first of all...
Second of all dont get so mad because of one post we will handle it and if you have anything you need to say please PM the person who said it

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Please stop double posting first of all...
Second of all dont get so mad because of one post we will handle it and if you have anything you need to say please PM the person who said it
1.) I wasn't double posting. 2.) Not mad, your post basically says "We don't care what our members do because were better then everyone and shouldn't have to deal with anything."

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
1.) I wasn't double posting. 2.) Not mad, your post basically says "We don't care what our members do because were better then everyone and shouldn't have to deal with anything."
1.) You were double posting and you know it.
2.) Does it look like he actually gives two fyling f*cks about!

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) You were double posting and you know it.
2.) Does it look like he actually gives two fyling f*cks about!
1.) It not double posting, it's a continuation of the last post. I swear some people are so childish. 2.) You basically proved my point. Read before you post.

ghostman203

Survivor
Reaction score
1.) It not double posting, it's a continuation of the last post. I swear some people are so childish. 2.) You basically proved my point. Read before you post.
1. You did double post, continuation of the last post or not, it was a double post and you cannot deny it.
2."We don't care what our members do because were better then everyone and shouldn't have to deal with anything." was never said and I'd appreciate you not put words into others mouths.
3. The matter is being dealt with and further arguments will most likely be ignored, posting anything else about the matter will just be a waste of your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci