• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revamped /disguise command!

theozmeister

Survivor
Reaction score
The disguise plugin is helpful but needs some work it is too easy to tell if it is someone.

jtox99

Platinum
Reaction score
Will it possible to generate random skins as well as the names in the future of mcsg? Just wondering...

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
Will it possible to generate random skins as well as the names in the future of mcsg? Just wondering...
Random skins would be good. Even just 5-10 skins to start then more added afterwards.

Also i think it needs another revamp since it is easier for players to pick out a /d name again but i'm sure that it will just keep getting upgraded until there is a large variety.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Random skins would be good. Even just 5-10 skins to start then more added afterwards.

Also i think it needs another revamp since it is easier for players to pick out a /d name again but i'm sure that it will just keep getting upgraded until there is a large variety.
To have skins for disguised players, we'd need to own all of the accounts as premium Minecraft accounts. This would be very costly.

bamsarfield

Platinum
Reaction score
For the gold you can disguise rank but not name and I wondered as platinum are higher rank Could you do this for Them too?

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I agree we really need to add something where skins can be added. Hope it comes soon :D
The problem with this, is the only way for skins to be added is for there to be a skin linked to the Minecraft Username/UUID.

What it does it changes your name, if it were to accidentally change your name to GetRidaHim, you would get my skin, my cape etc.

Sometimes it happens that we get skins, because it changes to a real accounts name. Although it is extremely rare. If it were to somehow grab a random skin from a random player, it could cause issues with inappropriate skins, and such. So I'd personally say it's a no go.

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
I wonder if they could just invest in 5-20 accounts and then just use the disguise as sort of "Nickname" but format it in a way that makes it look like a real name? Would be hard to code and may not even be possible but would still be a good idea and definitely something I would like to see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci