• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Recording Hackers

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Also, for Mac, Screenflow (Free program) works like a dream, and leaves no watermark.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Also, for Mac, Screenflow (Free program) works like a dream, and leaves no watermark.
Totally forgot about that XD There's a paid version, which I have, and totally forgot about the free one :p

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Totally forgot about that XD There's a paid version, which I have, and totally forgot about the free one :p
There's a paid version? o_O huh, ok. Also, Screenflow has the option of uploading straight to Youtube as well, I think.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
There's a paid version? o_O huh, ok. Also, Screenflow has the option of uploading straight to Youtube as well, I think.
That option was super handy until I updated my computer, and it stopped working XD

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
That option was super handy until I updated my computer, and it stopped working XD
xD GG. Since I'm on a different laptop, I can't see if it still works w/ updated computers, but I'll let you know how it works once I get back.

Also, might want to add Screenflow under Mac. :p
EDIT: Saw your iPad post. Edit when you can.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I honestly do XD it's really weird, but I genuinely enjoy writing these :p
Were alike! It's just that most of my forumming comes from my phone in a car so i can't really make them as nice as I can when I would be on my computer c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci