• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell Changes?!??! (Please read and DONT lock)

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, I don't want this to be a long thread but I'm just going to get to the point
  • Move the signs CLOSER to the portal when you teleport to the Quarter Quell on the compass
  • Leaderboards reset
  • Leaderboards reset OR fix the boards because it's all messed up the ranking is all mixed
  • PUT.MORE.SIGNS
Ty,
~teddy

Reaction score
Hello, I don't want this to be a long thread but I'm just going to get to the point
  • Move the signs CLOSER to the portal when you teleport to the Quarter Quell on the compass
  • Leaderboards reset
  • Leaderboards reset OR fix the boards because it's all messed up the ranking is all mixed
  • PUT.MORE.SIGNS
Ty,
~teddy
I've really just stopped ignoring the threads you make, because you complain about things that get answered/get explained in the front page.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
First of all, you need to talk about issues in a formal way, putting stuff in all caps is not the way to go, second of all those signs are separate servers and It costs money to add more server or "signs" to you. And the leaderboards are not messed up? Putting more detail to would be helpful

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread is in the wrong section. Move to "Feature Suggestions"
Have a great day everybody! :)

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
First of all, you need to talk about issues in a formal way, putting stuff in all caps is not the way to go, second of all those signs are separate servers and It costs money to add more server or "signs" to you. And the leaderboards are not messed up? Putting more detail to would be helpful
First off. I put caps there meaning that's the important part to read.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci