• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QQ Maps!

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
Firstly, I think it is about time that Quarter Quell, which I happen to play a lot on, got new maps. Chad a few months ago promised there would be a Quarter Quell map competition occurring in late August or early September. Obviously that hasn't happened and I think this is actually a pressing issue cause right now, QQ is getting a bit bland with the same two maps being played over and over again.

Secondly, I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but there should be votes for which QQ map is played just like in regular MCSG. Again, this will ensure more variety in the maps and make QQ not so boring.

Thirdly, this is not a pressing issue but a suggestion, in the AU hub, bring back the QQ signs in the main MCSG lobby so people actually notice Quarter Quell and it is actually played in AU because right now, US servers are the only ones getting even just a few players.

Feel free to comment your thoughts below etc.

~Grinche630 :D

J

Jojo

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/qq-map-contest.140055/ there you go ;)
For your second point: I really do agree!!! :D
3rd: I saw that on Au and I suggested to Add these leaderboards as well on Eu and Us. But they said its quite a lot work to update them. But I also like this suggestion.

fourth: You guys on Au and Us are really lucky. On Eu QQ is dead. I really hope this Map contest will revive QuarterQuell! :)

-JL

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/qq-map-contest.140055/ there you go ;)
For your second point: I really do agree!!! :D
3rd: I saw that on Au and I suggested to Add these leaderboards as well on Eu and Us. But they said its quite a lot work to update them. But I also like this suggestion.

fourth: You guys on Au and Us are really lucky. On Eu QQ is dead. I really hope this Map contest will revive QuarterQuell! :)

-JL
1st point: yes i know. finally a map contest.
2nd point: ty.
3rd point: i understand but still they should try their best to keep it up.
your 4th point: i agree. ONLY US QQ is still alive. AU and EU are dead :c hooray for 500 ping to US servers!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think there is a QQ map contest going on right now, I am pretty excited to see what maps are produced and how they will be played out, this is going to be exciting. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci