• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Q&A followup from with me (10/17/2015) and info on the next one!

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Q: Is the AU server hosting ever going to be in Melbourne? Also is there going to be more quantum donors so people can buy it?
A: We have looked into the Melbourne location in the past, and we have determined in the past it may be an expense that we may not be able to do at this moment in time. However, it is something we would enjoy doing at some point, perhaps we’ll do some crowd funding at that location in order to make it happen. Again, we’re not 100% either way on this.

Never place hosting in Melbourne. I like my 17ms in Sydney ;)

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Love seeing this Q&A thing being shown on the forums and look foreward to the next one. Hopefully I can go to it this time.

Hopefully things said in this, will be shown in the near future. I have high hopes.

Kcin

Experienced
Reaction score
Q: Will there ever be a West EU server?
A: We don't have much of a reason to bring in a West EU network as our current EU network can sufficiently supply enough room for all areas of the EU region, and it is located in central Europe, making it the ideal place for hosting.
yeah but turks come and ruin the servers D:
Q: How will Minecraft 1.9 affect the network?
A: 1.9 is still quite a while away. It's something we've been thinking about and discussing internally for a while, but we don't have any finalized plans yet. We'll inform the community as soon as we know what we're doing. It’s safe to say we will be considerably more careful than we were with the 1.8 update.
nice one, imo you shouldnt switch to 1.9 as its basically going to affect pvp in a negative way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci