• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Project is over, starting fresh

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
Name of map: uncharted Hights
Lead Builder/Build team name: JoePNG (Main Builder), Eddge (Builder)
Game type: 24 SurvivalGames
Map description: (Not yet added, old one was horrible :/)
Video/screenshots: http://imgur.com/lKwPKQT http://imgur.com/ghDyLO8(Mine)
Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable: Corn (0,64, 0)
Map radius:256x (glass)

I,{JoePNG} of {Build Team Name, if applicable} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
This looks like a cool idea dude! I have some ideas that you may like if you want to PM me for ideas!

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I think it's a good start, could definitely become something good when finished. If you're finding building hard then there's a few things you can do:
1. Plan things. Usually doesn't require much effort, meaning you can mark out in wool the size of a building or whatever
2. Get friends to help. Even if they are absolutely terrible at building, sometimes just having people around makes things more fun
3. Look up reference images. So if you're building a manor then try looking up pictures of IRL manors, picking which ones you like and kinda combine them into something new. This way there's no fear of screwing up because someone's done it before

Hope this helped :)

XOF

Survivor
Reaction score
if you want to, i can help you making this. if you'd like to collaborate with me, tell me and i will PM you my skype : d

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it's a good start, could definitely become something good when finished. If you're finding building hard then there's a few things you can do:
1. Plan things. Usually doesn't require much effort, meaning you can mark out in wool the size of a building or whatever
2. Get friends to help. Even if they are absolutely terrible at building, sometimes just having people around makes things more fun
3. Look up reference images. So if you're building a manor then try looking up pictures of IRL manors, picking which ones you like and kinda combine them into something new. This way there's no fear of screwing up because someone's done it before

Hope this helped :)
Thanks, I have actually tried irl stuff, I did a wagon in the mine like that.
Ehhh, my friends... hmm, well they all kinda quit or they can't join servers :O

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
P.S: I got rid of those vines, and I began making leaf vines instead...
XOF, my headset kinda broke :O but, I will add you on skype if you wish...
just start a conversation with me

XOF

Survivor
Reaction score
P.S: I got rid of those vines, and I began making leaf vines instead...
XOF, my headset kinda broke :O but, I will add you on skype if you wish...
shur aaronprivateskype <-- add me
also it doesnt matter, mine is too so well gonna talk trough chat i guess

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Very bad map please stop to much grass vines flowers ect... Stop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member