• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
You think I'm lieing?You said my entire clan battle roster is better then stab loool, don't lie.And then you went onto say mikey is better then everyone in Stab's clan lool,you pretty much think clan wars matters, I could literally hit you from 6 blocks on tech's and just_hell's server.Your obvs scared but idrc if you want to clan battle or not,just don't be saying something about being better but yet being scared to clan battle yet alone scrim lmao
Well, you came on our ts saying how Forsaken was better than us, and how you guys were scraping Insanity (4-1). Then you said Ogsten is better than our clan, then kranzo is better, then Math, and the Stab. So you asked if there is anyone better then "Kranzo". I respond with Mikey, and idk how that represents as saying I said he's better then everyone In your clan(You respond to something very cocky) Then you asked me if I think I'm better Math, I said when we scrim against eachother I'm better. Also you edited your post saying I was scared to scrim? We were scriming React and prestige last night, then worked on clan wars routes. And you said I said I think everyone in the clans better then Stab? I said all Everyone in the cb roster.

A

Asanity

Well, you came on our ts saying how Forsaken was better than us, and how you guys were scraping Insanity (4-1). Then you said Ogsten is better than our clan, then kranzo is better, then Math, and the Stab. So you asked if there is anyone better then "Kranzo". I respond with Mikey, and idk how that represents as saying I said he's better then everyone In your clan(You respond to something very cocky) Then you asked me if I think I'm better Math, I said when we scrim against eachother I'm better. Also you edited your post saying I was scared to scrim? We were scriming React and prestige last night, then worked on clan wars routes. And you said I said I think everyone in the clans better then Stab? I said all Everyone in the cb roster.
Uhh... When did Forsaken 4-1 us in a scrim?

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Uhh... When did Forsaken 4-1 us in a scrim?
I was told yesterday, and you can ask king tut if they said that or not.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL?ON MY LIFE, I never said forsaken 4-1'd insanity,you said you 4-1'd forsaken and were talking trash about them, and then I said you guys lost to insanity 4-1 yesterday in scrims lmaooooooooooooo, why would I talk trash about andy, one of my very good friends

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL?ON MY LIFE, I never said forsaken 4-1'd insanity,you said you 4-1'd forsaken and were talking trash about them, and then I said you guys lost to insanity 4-1 yesterday in scrims lmaooooooooooooo, why would I talk trash about andy, one of my very good friends
Ok, wasn't like 6 people were there or anything. And yea we did beat Forsakenv23 4-1 that's when Ogsten all of them were saying were trash and full of nubs? But ok. Please get off this threats pl0x

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Swag, is that you in your avatar?

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, wasn't like 6 people were there or anything.
I have never seen a person lie more then you honestly, you literally talk so much trash but never want to back it up you dodge everything, stab asks for a clan battle you turn it down and say no clan wars is coming up, it's a month away lmaoooo on a ncp server with 4+ block hit radius, literally ask you for a scrim and you say you're busy everytime,if your going to talk trash at least back it up rofll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci