• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Hey I have been in for a mere 2 days but in those days I have felt left out, just playing you guys in general and on the ts.I have also tried poking you guys and mostly get ignored/replied to like 30 mins later its a great clan but I just don't feel like its the right fit. I hope you guys beat Rivals and do good in clan wars Ps: I will still be on your ts to play and sub in for scrims if needed :)
u nevr poke me m8

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey I have been in for a mere 2 days but in those days I have felt left out, just playing you guys in general and on the ts.I have also tried poking you guys and mostly get ignored/replied to like 30 mins later its a great clan but I just don't feel like its the right fit. I hope you guys beat Rivals and do good in clan wars Ps: I will still be on your ts to play and sub in for scrims if needed :)
Kupi no. I won't let you leave. You are staying bby

Reaction score
Sorry about not doing this soon enough, but i'm leaving :( I honestly loved this clan but I just felt that it wasn't right for me due to me not having as much fun in here as I should have. You may think thats a stupid reason to leave a clan.. But I feel its not because I gain motivation to keep playing when I have people to make me laugh and that I can have a great time with. I'm still going to come on the TS almost everyday and talk to my friends but if you guys don't want me too then thats fine. <3

P.S. NO I DIDNT LEAVE TO JOIN FORSAKEN LMOA

zamilan

Survivor
Reaction score
Accepted as full member! Welcome to the clan oper :)

You Both have been set to PENDING, come on the teamspeak and talk to some of our members :)
Teamspeak tends to make my mic sound really bad so i prefer skype over teamspeak but i can go hop over to teamspeak.
I'll most likely be on wednsday-sunday when there is no backround noise.

Last edited:

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry about not doing this soon enough, but i'm leaving :( I honestly loved this clan but I just felt that it wasn't right for me due to me not having as much fun in here as I should have. You may think thats a stupid reason to leave a clan.. But I feel its not because I gain motivation to keep playing when I have people to make me laugh and that I can have a great time with. I'm still going to come on the TS almost everyday and talk to my friends but if you guys don't want me too then thats fine. <3

P.S. NO I DIDNT LEAVE TO JOIN FORSAKEN LMOA
Tuct, I know we didn't get along that well. But I still find you being one of my friends, I wish you the best of luck to wherever you go.

Spewky

discord @consend
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Spewky
Wins: 262
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes, both.
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): SpewkyGaming
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.
PVP Strengths: Fishing rod, strafing, bow, parkour
PVP Weaknesses: Water fights, bow spammers, lava
How active are you?(1-10): 9
How would you help Prodigious?: I could promote the clan on YT (ItsSpewky) I would like to participate in clan battles/scrimmages. I am also a graphic designer, so if needed I could help with GFX.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: I know pretty much everyone in it, and now that I'm back I would like to have fun.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Yes. 90% of them.
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I would like to have 3 groups of members like there is Members/Elites we could add Legends. (Players who have been here long enough and who's not really an elite.

Last edited:

Dominic20819

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Spewky
Wins: 262
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes, both.
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): SpewkyGaming
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.
PVP Strengths: Fishing rod, strafing, bow
PVP Weaknesses: Water fights, bow spammers, lava
How active are you?(1-10): 9
How would you help Prodigious?: I could promote the clan on YT (ItsSpewky) I would like to participate in clan battles/scrimmages. I am also a graphic designer, so if needed I could help with GFX.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: I know pretty much everyone in it, and now that I'm back I would like to have fun.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Yes. 90% of them.
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I would like to have 3 groups of members like there is Members/Elites we could add Legends. (Players who have been here long enough and who's not really an elite.
Recommended That last sentence doe!

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ReaVeZz
Wins: 400 something idek
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Both
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): Not gonna happen unless I PM
Do you have a Microphone?: Samson Meteor Mic
PVP Strengths: Bow, Sword, Combos n stuff
PVP Weaknesses: I'm a rustbucket with the rod
How active are you?(1-10): 7.157257761647swaggiraffeisgay607716
How would you help Prodigious?: Stain some skids
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: Because the clan are good friends and cool dudes so I wanna stain kids with them
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Yes almost all of them
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? Nothing it's perfect just like me. Actually, I would kick SwagGiraffe because he is gay.
accepteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci