• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Frog put me on break... I'm not interested in MCSG anymore. In a week or two ill be back from break ;0
I put you as inactive and near kick from clan yesterday.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SC_Swag
Wins: 890
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: yes
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): sc_swag
Do you have a Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: bow spam
PVP Weaknesses: 1 on 1 sword fights
How active are you?(1-10): 8 I think
How would you help Prodigious?: I think that I am an experiences mcsg player both in regular games and clan fights. I would easily adapt to the systems of Prodigous and could contribute my wisdom if the game to helping the team grow and become better. I also feel like I am a cool person to be around and good at pvp.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: I have many friends in this clan from the summer and the leadership is solid.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: dante, tk, candy, herobrines, ouch and Blackhawks I think.
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? It is hard to make a judgement like this before actually being in the clan for some time. I have only heard that the clan has had some "attitude problems". Structural stuff I can't judge until I get A good feeling if the clan. If I did get accepted and something that I thought needed to be changed I would for sure talk to high ranked members about it.
HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SC_Swag
Wins: 890
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: yes
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): sc_swag
Do you have a Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: bow spam
PVP Weaknesses: 1 on 1 sword fights
How active are you?(1-10): 8 I think
How would you help Prodigious?: I think that I am an experiences mcsg player both in regular games and clan fights. I would easily adapt to the systems of Prodigous and could contribute my wisdom if the game to helping the team grow and become better. I also feel like I am a cool person to be around and good at pvp.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: I have many friends in this clan from the summer and the leadership is solid.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: dante, tk, candy, herobrines, ouch and Blackhawks I think.
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? It is hard to make a judgement like this before actually being in the clan for some time. I have only heard that the clan has had some "attitude problems". Structural stuff I can't judge until I get A good feeling if the clan. If I did get accepted and something that I thought needed to be changed I would for sure talk to high ranked members about it.
Accepted as member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci