• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post your memorial screenshots from survival here!

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
So survival has closed down, which is sad! But we still (Or at least, most people) will have screenshots from their factions!

So lets share. Pick out some screenshots of your survival time and share them. Be positive. Please don't post anything flamey or disrespectful. Also feel free to link in videos you have made of your survival time!

Let's go!

First off a video tour of the faction NightFury, filmed two days before the server closed.

And.. some screenshots.

Group picture of some of our members in our faction common lounge/museum!

And #SkeleSpawnerProblems

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
My favourite survival moment was when we ended up walking about 20000 blocks in both 'x' and 'y' directions to go raid a base, and when we got there it was already looted. We used like 8 speed potions that we bought to get there :p

Also, when I enchanted my pick with level thirty, and got fortune 3 and efficiency 4! Mining diamonds with that baby and have a shower of diamonds all over me!

wooders1996

Career
Reaction score
My Favourite moment was my office...... so beautiful and colourful...

Reaction score

My last remaining screenshot of the survival server.

(Except for the one which got removed :/)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci