• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Playing MCSG and Doing HomeWork.

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
So, the past week, I've been really busy. Even though I had a tight schedule and lost of homework, I still had this urge to play MCSG. I solved this problem by doing this:I would start a reg. game of MCSG, get my route, get all the necessities that I would need for winning (rod, bow, decent weapon, arrows, fns, maybe a gapple) and find a good afk spot. I would then do my HW and wait for Dm to start and hopefully win. This worked and has been my tactic for a long time now and thought about sharing it with people who procrastinate and teach you how to kill two birds with one stone.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
I use to do the same with obtaining A's but now when i don't procrastinate I get B's. I think that when your in your state of mind you think better but that might just be me :p

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
That is actually an OK idea :p I'd never do that though, I'm way too focused on my schoolwork.

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
I know how HW>MCSG but I only do this when there's like very little and un-important HW left.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci